Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best onethingworthwaiting Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best onethingworthwaiting Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about one kiss is all it takes fallin in love with me, one sided love shayari and messages, one said love shayari in hindi, one sided love shayari in hindi 720, shayari on one side love saying no,

• 46 Followers
  • 48 Stories

Osho Jain

What's that #onethingworthwaiting for? #musingtime #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Real love or real aim. 
Both are same 🌻
 What's that #onethingworthwaiting for? #musingtime #yqspecial   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Bizz_are_ Soul

to lead an unpredictable life,
without making calculations... What's that #onethingworthwaiting for? #musingtime #yqspecial   #YourQuoteAndMine
#unpredictablelife 
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
#yourquotebaba

Protesting Mind 💎

What's that #onethingworthwaiting for? #musingtime #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #protesting_mind #sapnorudrek #স্বপ্নরুদ্রেক

read more
So that is my life full of misfortune, 
this life has taken me to many people,
 and removed me from many people.
 So now just waiting for misfortune.

- sapnorudrek What's that #onethingworthwaiting for? #musingtime #yqspecial   #YourQuoteAndMine
#protesting_mind #sapnorudrek #স্বপ্নরুদ্রেক

Feba

What's that #onethingworthwaiting for? #musingtime #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
is the dimension of Self that is annexed to reality ...but has gone for a  stroll through the lanes of deafening empty promises.. What's that #onethingworthwaiting for? #musingtime #yqspecial   #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
Dreams and goals... What's that #onethingworthwaiting for? #musingtime #yqspecial   #YourQuoteAndMine

praveen kalabhavi

read more
You have to be at your strongest when you're feeling at your weakest.
If you feel like giving up, just look back on how far you are already. What's that #onethingworthwaiting for? #musingtime #yqspecial   #YourQuoteAndMine

praveen kalabhavi

read more
Instead of worrying about what you cannot control, shift your energy to what you can create.
If you want to be happy, do not dwell in the past, do not worry about the future, focus on living fully in the present. What's that #onethingworthwaiting for? #musingtime #yqspecial  #YourQuoteAndMine

parineeta

What's that #onethingworthwaiting for? #musingtime #yqspecial #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #cosmos

read more
I will wait for the cosmos
to convey 
the conversation 
that can be absorbed 
by my mind and soul
and I will wait for 
all those moments
when my communication
will be correctly conjugated
by the cosmos !!!

What's that #onethingworthwaiting for? #musingtime #yqspecial   #YourQuoteAndMine
#cosmos

Hansika Bansal

It is the day when you come across the real you ,
The day you understand that you aren't a body,
 but a soul.  What's that #onethingworthwaiting for? #musingtime #yqspecial   #YourQuoteAndMine

#bmhansika #bmwritingmarathon #eccedentesiasthb #buddymantra

Swapnali Debata

is the coming back of your loved one without whom your life is totally incomplete. What's that #onethingworthwaiting for? #musingtime #yqspecial   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqaestheticthoughts #yqquotes #yqthoughts
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification