Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best crushin3words Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best crushin3words Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about make your crush fall in love with you subliminal, love shayari in hindi for crush, you were my crush till you said you love me, love quotes for crush, meaning of crush in hindi in love,

• 55 Followers
  • 64 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #crushin3words. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
That first blush Participate in this #rapidfire and define #crushin3words.

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :) #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Fairy Lights

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #crushin3words. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #philosophy life

read more
Journey lacking Destination Participate in this #rapidfire and define #crushin3words.

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :) #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #philosophy #life

AbiR Jackson

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #crushin3words. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Sukun
Pyar
Emotion Participate in this #rapidfire and define #crushin3words.

Trivedi Abhishek

B positive 👇👇👇 ☕☕☕🙊 Participate in this #rapidfire and define #crushin3words. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
100% attendance reason  B positive 👇👇👇
☕☕☕🙊
Participate in this #rapidfire and define #crushin3words.

Osho Jain

read more
She 1➡️He ➡️She 2 Participate in this #rapidfire and define #crushin3words.

Osho Jain

read more
Mocktail of illusions.

Osho Jain

read more
It was crushed (3)

It was in 2011-2012;
Tanuj Sharma, a boy in my class.
But later on in the end of the twelfth class, I came to know his crush was someone else.
I had a crush on him, but... He had a crush on someone else.
Crush was thus crushed.
I came on ground with flying colours .
Asli pyaar kya hota hai...
Dont know exactly ,
But...
When it happened and he could not feel the same...
The following song just suited the situation...
Beeti na bitai raina, birha ki jaai raina
Bheegi hui ankhiyon ne lakh bujhai raina...

Gita Khanna

read more

Heavens  ! I'm done..  Participate in this #rapidfire and define #crushin3words.

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #crushin3words. #rs_rupendra05 #रूप_की_गलियाँ My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
She never Know

{ But everyone know about her 😂😁😌 } Participate in this #rapidfire and define #crushin3words. #rs_rupendra05 #रूप_की_गलियाँ

Gayathri

read more
Perfect and unreal Participate in this #rapidfire and define #crushin3words.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification