Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best reunionin9words Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best reunionin9words Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about shayri for love reunion 0, love reunion quotes, quotes on reunion of school friends, reunion quotes for friends, high school reunion quotes and sayings,

• 20 Followers
  • 21 Stories

Sourav Roy

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #reunionin9words #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
teachers habit, exam disaster, sports, friends, first love, memories
 Participate in this #rapidfire and define #reunionin9words  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dipa Rani G.

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #reunionin9words #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Where
Old memories
Meet 
Mid-aged buddies 
With known smile.  Participate in this #rapidfire and define #reunionin9words  #YourQuoteAndMine

Major Mystique

When the black and white meet the present colors. #rapidfire #reunionin9words #yourquoteandmine YourQuote Baba   
#reunion 
#meaning

Shaima Nishar

Sorry I didn't read about the 9words😅 #rapidfire and define #reunionin9words #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqthoughts life #friends

read more
Revisiting memories that make us nostalgic, seeing those friends that used to be close Now they won't even talk. Sorry I didn't read about the 9words😅
 #rapidfire and define #reunionin9words  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqthoughts #life #friends

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
Reliving past moments in present 
only with united smiles... Participate in this #rapidfire and define #reunionin9words  #YourQuoteAndMine

praveen kalabhavi

read more
Just
sweet 
memories
starts
with
gooooooood
mooooooring
 teeeeeacherrrrrrr Participate in this #rapidfire and define #reunionin9words  #YourQuoteAndMine

Giftsy Dorcas

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #reunionin9words #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #newwritersclub #collabgdoc #giftsydorcas #Tearduct

read more
Union were onions aren't in demand, tearduct activated mode. Participate in this #rapidfire and define #reunionin9words  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #newwritersclub #collabgdoc #giftsydorcas #tearduct

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
Gathering petals of a flower 
to make it whole. Participate in this #rapidfire and define #reunionin9words  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sourajita D

Leave❤ #sourajita #lovewithouthim #reviewquote #yqbaba #reunionin9words #wakeupearly #microtale #comeback Thank you Cigarettes with Confectionaries for missing me.

read more
I just love how he says, 
"Come back early" before
"You should leave now!" Leave❤
#sourajita #lovewithouthim #reviewquote #yqbaba #reunionin9words #wakeupearly #microtale #comeback

Thank you Cigarettes with Confectionaries for missing me.

Sourajita D

Sometimes she just leaves him
 so that she can hear him say, 
"Come back soon!" #sourajita #lovewithouthim #reviewquote #yqbaba #reunionin9words #wakeupearly #microtale #comeback
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification