Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best meaningofloss Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best meaningofloss Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about it does mean love, what does life mean to you, what do you mean by motivation, what does the word viral mean, what is meaning of sex in hindi,

• 15 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Swapnil Moon

Money was not the concern but availability of beds in private hospitals, admission criteria, ventilators and rest medical assistance was... Pandemic took many of the sweet souls and one of 'em was my father. #meaningofloss. #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I lost my father. Money was not the concern but availability of beds in private hospitals, admission criteria, ventilators and rest medical assistance was...
Pandemic took many of the sweet souls and one of 'em was my father.
#meaningofloss. #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Satish Chandra

Any kinds of loss can be devastating. Tell us what experiences led you to understand the true #meaningofloss. #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #SattyMuses

read more
my grief overshadowed my tears
and I started keeping things,
anything good or bad, to myself in agony.

Any kinds of loss can be devastating. Tell us what experiences led you to understand the true #meaningofloss. #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine

#sattymuses

Anchal Pandey

Any kinds of loss can be devastating. Tell us what experiences led you to understand the true #meaningofloss. #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I lost the very precious time...I had to grow and  build me..a bit more! Any kinds of loss can be devastating. Tell us what experiences led you to understand the true #meaningofloss. #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

Any kinds of loss can be devastating. Tell us what experiences led you to understand the true #meaningofloss. #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
money failed to win the hearts  Any kinds of loss can be devastating. Tell us what experiences led you to understand the true #meaningofloss. #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

You lose anything in front of your eyes!
You then feel how helpless , and are at the mercy of others!  Any kinds of loss can be devastating. Tell us what experiences led you to understand the true #meaningofloss. #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
There is continuous failure in life... Any kinds of loss can be devastating. Tell us what experiences led you to understand the true #meaningofloss. #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr Upama Singh

read more
I lost my parents no one can take place of them who give you a better life after their sacrifice, love without any expectation. Any kinds of loss can be devastating. Tell us what experiences led you to understand the true #meaningofloss. #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhav Jha

read more
my stories end Any kinds of loss can be devastating. Tell us what experiences led you to understand the true #meaningofloss. #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine

Shalini Maurya

read more
You want someone very badly... 
But he or she no more available for you

Any kinds of loss can be devastating. Tell us what experiences led you to understand the true #meaningofloss. #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine

PRATHAP KUMAR

read more
i lost the balance within, in the instance 
you left us nanna.  Any kinds of loss can be devastating. Tell us what experiences led you to understand the true #meaningofloss. #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification