Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dearheartbreathe Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dearheartbreathe Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about images with shayari for my dear mom i love u, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download, i love you dear friend, i love you dear, dear love quotes,

• 9 Followers
  • 10 Stories

Sanchali Desai

It's been a while. Console your heart like it is your friend. Dear Heart, I know you feel more than you beat but now is not the time to pump blood in my fantasies instead send that energy to my hands, let them do the thinking, talking and loving. #dearheartbreathe #postman #postmandiaries #yqpostman #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

read more
 I am really sorry for what you've gone through 
I didn't realise your worth at that time 
I gave you to the people who don't care about you and who treated you like anything I am really sorry for the pain that I caused to you 
Please forgive me 
   It's been a while. Console your heart like it is your friend. 

Dear Heart,

I know you feel more than you beat but now is not the time to pump blood in my fantasies instead send that energy to my hands, let them do the thinking, talking and loving.

#dearheartbreathe #postman #postmandiaries #yqpostman #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

Sanchali Desai

It's been a while. Console your heart like it is your friend. Dear Heart, I know you feel more than you beat but now is not the time to pump blood in my fantasies instead send that energy to my hands, let them do the thinking, talking and loving. #dearheartbreathe #postman #postmandiaries #yqpostman #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

read more
 Sorry for all the heartbreak 
You always told me that DON'T GET ATTACHED WITH PEOPLE but I didn't listen I was a fool and now I learn  the lesson  It's been a while. Console your heart like it is your friend. 

Dear Heart,

I know you feel more than you beat but now is not the time to pump blood in my fantasies instead send that energy to my hands, let them do the thinking, talking and loving.

#dearheartbreathe #postman #postmandiaries #yqpostman #collab  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sita Prasad

It's been a while. Console your heart like it is your friend. Dear Heart, I know you feel more than you beat but now is not the time to pump blood in my fantasies instead send that energy to my hands, let them do the thinking, talking and loving. #dearheartbreathe #postman #postmandiaries #yqpostman #letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

read more
Stay tuned! I love the rhythm! It's not being long, we talked, still your yearning to talk doesn't stop. I love that spirit because it keeps me going too, the more we talk, the more I am refreshed and more at ease.  It's been a while. Console your heart like it is your friend. 

Dear Heart,

#dearheartbreathe #postman #postmandiaries #yqpostman #letters  #YourQuoteAndMine

Afrin Jahan

It's been a while. Console your heart like it is your friend. Dear Heart, I know you feel more than you beat but now is not the time to pump blood in my fantasies instead send that energy to my hands, let them do the thinking, talking and loving. #dearheartbreathe #postman #postmandiaries #yqpostman #letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman

read more
I will keep you more motivating,calm and happy to make mind marvellous to attract my best life. It's been a while. Console your heart like it is your friend. 

Dear Heart,

#dearheartbreathe #postman #postmandiaries #yqpostman #letters  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ahir Golu Yadav

It's been a while. Console your heart like it is your friend. Dear Heart, I know you feel more than you beat but now is not the time to pump blood in my fantasies instead send that energy to my hands, let them do the thinking, talking and loving. #dearheartbreathe #postman #postmandiaries #yqpostman #letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman #thirdquote

read more
Aji jmana v Raji ho Jaye ho  or tum v 
       Kuch aaisa Heri pheri ho jaye 
          Mai kmal kr du tujhe chahne me
                  Agr tu Puri trh Meri ho jaye 
                           🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 It's been a while. Console your heart like it is your friend. 

Dear Heart,

kUr Gaglani

It's been a while. Console your heart like it is your friend. Dear Heart, I know you feel more than you beat but now is not the time to pump blood in my fantasies instead send that energy to my hands, let them do the thinking, talking and loving. #dearheartbreathe #postman #postmandiaries #yqpostman #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #loveyou

read more
Open up to shut off
-'ve news

Open up to cheer up
Covid warriors

Pump up to make realistic condolences 
beyond Om Shanti

Bleed to flow your plasma

Throb to kick off Anti India forces
In these times too !!!

Pump up to bleed your best wishes

Throb to let patient feel solace It's been a while. Console your heart like it is your friend. 

Dear Heart,

Meenakshi M

read more
Dear Heart Always Do Good with Others Whatever May Be The Situation ❤ It's been a while. Console your heart like it is your friend. 

Dear Heart,

कुलदीप कुमार शब्द

read more
Don't hurt.  It's been a while. Console your heart like it is your friend. 

Dear Heart,

R.S. Meena

It's been a while. Console your heart like it is your friend. Dear Heart, I know you feel more than you beat but now is not the time to pump blood in my fantasies instead send that energy to my hands, let them do the thinking, talking and loving. #dearheartbreathe #postman #postmandiaries #yqpostman #letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman #rsmalwar

read more
 💟
 You never hurt me.
 Because you know what I want,
 You make me love all but I can't. It's been a while. Console your heart like it is your friend. 

Dear Heart,

arrey.oh.chachu

read more
You break even more than 
A sport person breaks their bones
You are a 'Champion Heart' It's been a while. Console your heart like it is your friend. 

Dear Heart,

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification