Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best penandpopcorn Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best penandpopcorn Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how to make pen holder with waste material, writing with pen 170, best vape pen for dry herb and wax 30, the pen is mightier than the sword quote, how to use parker pen 10,

• 8 Followers
  • 10 Stories

Hansika Bansal

How are you doing? Here is another dialogue collab for you. Create your own dialogue which can be of any genre. #penandpopcorn #pnpdialogues3 #eccedentesiasthb #yqhumour #writingblitzs #bmwritingmarathon #YQMeme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pen & Popcorn

read more
Jab tk is desh me teachers assignments dena band nhi kr dete tab tk bache aage kaise badh payenge?  How are you doing?

Here is another dialogue collab for you.
Create your own dialogue which can be of any  genre.
#penandpopcorn #pnpdialogues3
 #eccedentesiasthb #yqhumour #writingblitzs  #bmwritingmarathon  #yqmeme   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Pen & Popcorn

Hansika Bansal

Usko bhi assignments complete krne me laga de kya ? Buddy Mantra
#penandpopcorn #pnpdialogues2
#buddymantra 
#eccedentesiasthb #gangsofwasseypur #bmwritingmarathon  #writingblitzs  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Pen & Popcorn

Aalok Sιngh

Hello everybody! Create your memes using this dialogue. Best one will get featured 🏆 Get! Set! Meme it! #penandpopcorn #pnpdialogues4 #yqbaba #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #YQMeme #yqhumour

read more
Noone: maan ke hath ka khana khayga? 🤪

Me: Hello everybody!

Create your memes using this dialogue. 

Best one will get featured 🏆

Get! Set! Meme it!
#penandpopcorn #pnpdialogues4

The Dream Doodler

Presented here a wonderful tale regarding #peaceinlastpages. 🖤 #penandpopcorn #pnp_friends #YourQuoteAndMine #tdd_musings

read more
I smell peace cured by the vapour of charred chaos. Presented here a wonderful tale regarding   #peaceinlastpages. 🖤 

#penandpopcorn #pnp_friends

The Dream Doodler

Scratches on the last page know my peace,   #peaceinlastpages 🖤

#penandpopcorn 
#pnp_friends
#tdd_musings

Hemalatha G

thank you, next. • there's been numerous occasions when i planned to hum songs if my crush (or as y'all know — my friend's crush) passes by. these days it's either Ik Vaari Ya or Raabta (DP's). • i have suspected to have underwent a heartbreak, so yeah — 'in love' part matches. • once in my dream, i did compose a song with my own musical notes, but ended up forgetting it the next morning. #yqbaba #worldmusicday #Hahahahaha #pnpmusicalbingo #pnpbingo1 #penandpopcorn #bingo21620

read more

thank you, next.

• there's been numerous occasions when i planned to hum songs if my crush (or as y'all know — my friend's crush) passes by. these days it's either Ik Vaari Ya or Raabta (DP's).

• i have suspected to have underwent a heartbreak, so yeah — 'in love' part matches. 

• once in my dream, i did compose a song with my own musical notes, but ended up forgetting it the next morning.

Aruna Menon

The fear of being forgotten 
A tangible fear about you and me
I know you can forget me
And go on to live life fully 
While 
My life can be full and fulfilled 
Only with your presence 
My day, my world, my soul
All feel incomplete ….
If you are not a part of it! 
 #pickaline #pickaline143 #penandpopcorn