Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best owflowernotes Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best owflowernotes Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Monisha Biswas

✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and gift a virtual flower note to your loved ones. Click on #owflowernotes and read the oldest post to know more. ✨ Tulip (Tulipa) refers to hope, true love and royalty. ✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniyacollabs #ohwomaniya #owflowernotes #positivevibes #Tulip #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Oh! Womaniya

read more
A flower which brings a simple on your face
Is that flower which blooms a thousand smiles in your heart..  ✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and gift a virtual flower note to your loved ones. Click on #owflowernotes and read the oldest post to know more. 

✨  Tulip (Tulipa) refers to hope, true love and royalty. 

✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniyacollabs #ohwomaniya #owflowernotes

#positivevibes #tulip  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Oh! Womaniya

Shristi Sahu✨

✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and gift a virtual flower note to your loved ones. ✨ Rose (botanical name Rosa) means love and passion. Tag your friends and express your love for them in the comment section. See our pinned post to know more. ✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniyacollabs #ohwomaniya #owflowernotes #positivevibes love #Passion #Rose #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Oh! Womaniya

read more
MY
NEW YEAR'S
RESOLUTION 
✨

I won't allow even a single frown
to come in my face
as I have firm faith in my
supreme father
God
he will take care of everything. 
 ✨ Collab with Oh! Womaniya and gift a virtual flower note to your loved ones. 

✨ Rose (botanical name Rosa) means love and passion. Tag your friends and express your love for them in the comment section. See our pinned post to know more. 

✨ Mandatory hashtags: #ohwomaniyacollabs #ohwomaniya #owflowernotes

#positivevibes #love #passion #rose #YourQuoteAndMine

Whenever I see sunflower, I get reminded of "SHE"🌻❤️ #ohwomaniyacollabs #ohwomaniya #owflowernotes #positivevibes #loyal #longevity #sunflower #kratisha Collaborating with Oh! Womaniya

read more
She wanted to paint ocean with metaphors
and concoct stories on her soul.
She traced beauty in poetry
and embedded pain in musings.
She is a warrior amidst her fragility
and a living mystery with puzzled layers.
She remains entangled between stars and sky
and seek for scars to be weaved.
She adorns sunflowers in her garland
and plants freedom in her garden. Whenever I see sunflower, I get reminded of "SHE"🌻❤️
 #ohwomaniyacollabs #ohwomaniya #owflowernotes

#positivevibes #loyal #longevity #sunflower  #kratisha

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification