Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yourlovequotes Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yourlovequotes Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about falling in love with you quotes, now i wanna fall in love with you, love poems for your boyfriend from the heart in hindi, good morning to your love poem, i love you my friends shayari,

• 4 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Sweet Sour

I wanna grow old with you,
Not bcoz I love you instead
Bcoz I complement you! #morningthoughts #lovequotes #wannagrowoldwithyou #yourlovequotes #yqbaba #yqquotes #playingwithwords

Sweet Sour

I perk up everytime I happen to be with you. #perkupwithyou #importantinlife #lovequote #yourlovequotes #yqlovequotes #yqbaba #yqquotes

Sweet Sour

i wish i could snatch some time of his, for at least he could breathe in peace! #snatchtime #breatheinpeace #lovequotes #selflesslove  #yourlovequotes #yqbaba #yqlovequotes  #yourquote

Shalini Sinha

DON'T
try to impress people
Just I N S P I R E them.

— % & Don't impress, inspire them!
#yoirquotewrites 
#yourlovequotes 
#people_and_world 
#yourquotebaba 
#igwriters

Sumannita Bhattacharyya

Because love is in the air.... #yourlovequotes #valentinesweek

read more
Why would your love need some specific day to be celebrated? 
Why you can't confess your love and make every other day special? 
Love is about feeling that "butterfly in your stomach" when the one holds you with all his soul. 

So, keep celebrating your love and togetherness every day!! 💙 Because love is in the air.... 
#yourlovequotes 
#valentinesweek

Miss.. Unknown

Collab is on.... Collaborating with me 😋.. All best guys 😊. #yourquotebaba #yourquotedidi #yourquotedada #yourquotediary #yourlovequotes #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
সুখের দুঃখের সঙ্গী হবো 
আর গাইবো গান রাতভোর I Collab is on.... 
Collaborating with me 😋.. 
All best guys 😊. 
#yourquotebaba 
#yourquotedidi 
#yourquotedada 
#yourquotediary 
#yourlovequotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification