Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best reunionstory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best reunionstory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about shayri for love reunion 0, love reunion quotes, quotes on reunion of school friends, reunion quotes for friends, high school reunion quotes and sayings,

• 6 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Hari Varma

YoStoWriMo 3/31 OLD FRIENDS' RE-UNION The re-union happened in the year 2015 during Monsoon. The planning had started since 2014 July. Maybe because I was still a bachelor, I was the one who wished for a re-union of our Gang of Seven. G7, as we called ourselves! Ooops! Let me introduce myself. I am Vishnu. I did my graduation in Mathematics with no intention to rewrite any of Ramanujam's theories but more interested in conquering the world of Visual Arts. I work as the Curator of the Goverme #Student #yqbaba #studentlife #yostowrimo #varmaji #reunionstory

read more
The re-union happened in the year 2015 during Monsoon. The planning had started since 2014 July. Maybe because I was still a bachelor, I was the one who wished for a re-union of our Gang of Seven. G7, as we called ourselves! 

Ooops! Let me introduce myself. I am Vishnu. I did my graduation in Mathematics with no intention to rewrite any of Ramanujam's theories but more interested in conquering the world of Visual Arts. I work as the Curator of the Goverment Art Gallery. During my college days, over the five years of Pre-degree and Degree, we had developed a strong bond between us though we were all from different streams. Mathematics, Economics, Commerce and Botany! Arya was the only girl in G7, a sweet elder sister to all of us. She was our senior studying for MA in English Literature. Arya loved our group essentially because of our exceptional talents in everything except studies. We were good enough in studies, though! We were never after ranks or competitive entrance exams. Though Arya was considered a nerd by her classmates, she found great vibe with our craziness.
(Read full in Caption)  YoStoWriMo 3/31

OLD FRIENDS' RE-UNION

The re-union happened in the year 2015 during Monsoon. The planning had started since 2014 July. Maybe because I was still a bachelor, I was the one who wished for a re-union of our Gang of Seven. G7, as we called ourselves! 

Ooops! Let me introduce myself. I am Vishnu. I did my graduation in Mathematics with no intention to rewrite any of Ramanujam's theories but more interested in conquering the world of Visual Arts. I work as the Curator of the Goverme

Anuj Jain

Reunion The best times are always in the past as the 10 friends gathered for a reunion after 25 years were discovering. Aha! so you know about Kamesh, Sumant said excitedly after the third round of amber was over. They all keenly wanted to know. With an air of importance Sumant started as if he was the boss. Kamesh had had a sex change operation done and now lives in Calcutta as Kamini. There was a buzz of excited, alarming, incredulously amaing disbelief that the meeting was suddenly live. But #ShortStory #yqbaba #yqdidi #yostowrimo #reunionstory

read more
Reunion
The best times are always in the past as the 10 friends gathered for a reunion after 25 years were discovering.
Aha! so you know about Kamesh, Sumant said excitedly after the third round of amber was over.
They all keenly wanted to know.
With an air of importance Sumant started as if he was the boss.
Kamesh had had a sex change operation done and now lives in Calcutta as Kamini.
There was a buzz of excited, alarming, incredulously amaing disbelief that the meeting was suddenly live.
But how, why when filled the room.
Sumant with a fourth glass in hand was superciliously narrating the event.
Kamesh had never been that types but he fell madly in love with a girl who was a lesbian and so enamoured was he with her that he even did this for her.
Ohhhs and Ahhhhs followed and by the time they had dinner they had all narrated so many incidents of Kamesh and his behaviour. Reunion
The best times are always in the past as the 10 friends gathered for a reunion after 25 years were discovering.
Aha! so you know about Kamesh, Sumant said excitedly after the third round of amber was over.
They all keenly wanted to know.
With an air of importance Sumant started as if he was the boss.
Kamesh had had a sex change operation done and now lives in Calcutta as Kamini.
There was a buzz of excited, alarming, incredulously amaing disbelief that the meeting was suddenly live.
But

Akthari Begum

Reunion story
What were the school days! 
Very well,and you stole sweets from 
Tiffin from my friend and said never speak ,i like sweet very much. #YoStoWriMo#reunionstory

Anand Nagada

Aparshakti : So kalpana, you didn't changed up since school days,

I mean not by size but by height.😜

Kalpana: Haha so funny. Btw, you remember our all time together in canteen.

Aparshakti: Yeah, who can forgot. And I finally found the culprit who wrote in boys washroom-

APARSHAKTI  + KALPANA = APARNA

Kalpana: Who was that?

APARSHAKTI : The silent yet mysterious boy of our class:

SMEET

( And they both laughed together )
 #yostowrimo  #schooldays #writingresolution #366days366quotes #yqbaba   
122/366
#reunionstory

Anand Nagda

Aparshakti : So kalpana, you didn't changed up since school days,

I mean not by size but by height.😜

Kalpana: Haha so funny. Btw, you remember our all time together in canteen.

Aparshakti: Yeah, who can forgot. And I finally found the culprit who wrote in boys washroom-

APARSHAKTI  + KALPANA = APARNA

Kalpana: Who was that?

APARSHAKTI : The silent yet mysterious boy of our class:

SMEET

( And they both laughed together )
 #yostowrimo  #schooldays #writingresolution #366days366quotes #yqbaba   
122/366
#reunionstory

Grishma Doshi

✍️✍️ #reunionstory #fiction #ShortStory #Secret #yqbaba #grishmastories #yostowrimomay #YoStoWriMo2020ByGrishma Ramona: She is so rich today. But it is not from always. Saumya: Yeah, we know she was not from a rich family. Her mother worked as a house help to get her educated. Ramona: Yes that everyone knows. But does anyone know she too worked as a maid?

read more
Reunion

After 30 years, it is the first reunion for the commerce batch of 1987-1989 of Sita Kanya Vidyalaya. It was the number one girls' school in the city at that time and having the same status today. Most of the students of that batch are settled in life. Some of them became a housewife and some homemaker. Few of them somehow managed to have a career and home both. There was only one exception Aastha Mehta. She just not only established her career but created opportunities for others. Not only by giving financial help but sharing her time as a mentor, too. She was invited as a student as well as the chief guest who will give a speech to the girls at school, who are aspiring to become something in life like her.

After the speech, Aastha was busy talking with the trustee committee. And all the girls of her class Div-A were gathered around a round table. Almost all of them were talking about her. Suddenly Ram)na said she knows the secret about her. All the ears turned towards her.

Ramona: She is so rich today. But it is not from always.

(Continuing in the captions) ✍️✍️
#reunionstory #fiction #shortstory #secret #yqbaba #grishmastories #yostowrimomay #yostowrimo2020bygrishma 

Ramona: She is so rich today. But it is not from always.

Saumya: Yeah, we know she was not from a rich family. Her mother worked as a house help to get her educated.

Ramona: Yes that everyone knows. But does anyone know she too worked as a maid?

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification