Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best iambelonging Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best iambelonging Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about satyam iam in love, iamb in poetry, wilłiam and kate, iam alone quotes, iam meaning in tamil,

• 1 Followers
  • 46 Stories

Komal Sharma Gupta

#Collab and the reflect on what 2018 brought in and took away. #yearisgone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #tejaswiniaura #words #amwriting #iambelonging

read more
the trails led far,
to wins, learnings.
Some trails led home,
to love, introspection
A labyrinth am I.
I circle walk into
valleys  of words
that call out.
Crystal clear, so crystal clear.
 #Collab and the reflect on what 2018 brought in and took away. #yearisgone #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #tejaswiniaura  #words #amwriting  #iambelonging

Komal Sharma Gupta

Monolith of Time. #iambelonging #tejaswiniaura #Time #Days #yqtales If calendar were a person, what would you say to it? #Collab on #dearcalendar and celebrate your imagination with the passing year. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You have the stamp
of Time all over you.
Days pass, things change.
The dates on you remain the same.
A day forward, a day backwards
is the best you can do.

Are you indeed just 
a monolith of passing time?
Or there's more to this
than what meets the eye?

Monolith of Time.
#iambelonging #tejaswiniaura
#time #days #yqtales
If calendar were a person, what would you say to it? #Collab on #dearcalendar and celebrate your imagination with the passing year. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Komal Sharma Gupta

It is the season to be merry, to remember our blessings and the purpose that drives us to be the best we can be. Some musings on the year end. Merry Christmas and Season Greetings!😊🌻 #iambelonging #tejaswiniaura #words #JourneyOfLife #yourquote #yqbaba thoughts #Time

read more
Seasons come, seasons go
the sun climbs horizons,
dips down on a roll,
we, mortals watch in awe
as time takes its toll.
Words line roads
of a journey taken,
in hope...
for when it comes
down to inevitable last minute
they stand the test of time.
To be yours and mine
Seasons come, seasons go. It is the season to be merry, to remember our blessings and the purpose that drives us to be the best we can be.
Some musings on the year end.
Merry Christmas and Season Greetings!😊🌻
#iambelonging  #tejaswiniaura  #words #journeyoflife #yourquote #yqbaba #thoughts #time

Komal Sharma Gupta

Merry Christmas! The Words shout out!! #iambelonging #words #Fun #wordplay #tejaswiniaura #yourquote #yqbaba #writing

read more
A scribble a scrabble
a dribble a dabble 
a gibble a gabble
a nibble a nabble.
Words all over the page.
a read re-read
a brief debrief
a twist untwist
a glimpse unglimpse
of what is yet to come!
so done, and undone!
This is fun!!

Merry Christmas! The Words shout out!!
#iambelonging  #words #fun #wordplay  #tejaswiniaura  #yourquote  #yqbaba  #writing

Komal Sharma Gupta

Wait on! Time! #iambelonging #tejaswiniaura #Time We procrastinate not just when it comes to work but also when it comes to taking care of ourselves, doing the right thing, being kind, and so much more. What's that really important thing you've been procrastinating? Share that with me on this #Collab Challenge and take the time today to complete it. #LetTodayBeTheDay #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
catch hold of Time,
offer it a cup of coffee
tell it to slow 
down sometimes,
give us harried mortals 
some downtime!
 Wait on! Time!
#iambelonging #tejaswiniaura
#time
We procrastinate not just when it comes to work but also when it comes to taking care of ourselves, doing the right thing, being kind, and so much more.

What's that really important thing you've been procrastinating? Share that with me on this #Collab Challenge and take the time today to complete it.

#LetTodayBeTheDay #YourQuoteAndMine

Komal Sharma Gupta

Rock, paper, scissors,
hitting hard like a rock,
Rock, paper, scissors,
cutting deep like a paper cut
Rock, paper, scissors,
slicing through, like metal
cold blue,
Rock, paper, scissors,
Words as incisors!
Rock, paper, scissors,
A sharp tongue
never lets you cut loose.

Words hurt.
#iambelonging  #tejaswiniaura #words #sharptongue #hurtfeelings #yqbaba #yourquote #truth

Komal Sharma Gupta

Social media. #iambelonging (this tag is inspired by Oprah Winfrey and Michelle Obama) #tejaswiniaura #words #SocialMedia #yqbaba #yourquote #addiction

read more
The deep void of social media
takes minutes to hook
a lifetime to unhook
 Social media.
#iambelonging  (this tag is inspired by Oprah Winfrey and Michelle Obama) #tejaswiniaura #words #socialmedia #yqbaba #yourquote #addiction

Komal Sharma Gupta

Look back and tell me what the year2018 was for you through this #Collab challenge. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #iambelonging #tejaswiniaura #SelfDiscovery

read more
Self discovery through words,
being a Pied Piper of errant lines,
a Word Whisperer, walking the labyrinths of life into the inner self  Look back and tell me what the #year2018 was for you through this #collab challenge. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #iambelonging  #tejaswiniaura #selfdiscovery

Komal Sharma Gupta

Don't mind me, it is winter here!😉 #iambelonging #tejaswiniaura #words #Winter #Food #YourQuotes #yqbaba #Fun

read more
So the twist to the grist
is a near miss.
Words jump the gun
for some fun in the sun.
Winter Queen lays down 
a shimmering carpet
of bright sunlight,clear skies.
Ah! The imagination flies
off to destinations
south of the pages,
some warmth,
hot chocolate glazed,
gajar ka halwa, sarson 
ka saag, makki ki roti
with butter splattered.

Weight watch for the words,
Hey, it doesn't matter!!

Don't mind me, it is winter here!😉
#iambelonging  #tejaswiniaura  #words #winter #food #yourquotes  #yqbaba  #fun

Komal Sharma Gupta

Imagination on a break! #iambelonging #tejaswiniaura #words #Stories poetry #yqbaba #yourquote #yqtales

read more
Imagination is on a
starry trek,
while there is me,
here on a blue planet
punching away on 
the keys of a mobile
that binds me to ties
liked and unliked.
Ah! the vagaries of 
being earth bound!
But then, 
a vast world awaits, 
travel to unravel
another spree
of imagination glee!! Imagination on a break!
#iambelonging  #tejaswiniaura  #words #stories  #poetry  #yqbaba #yourquote  #yqtales
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification