Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 40daysofhope Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 40daysofhope Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about opp dussehra ground 40d immigration office chandigarh, opp dussehra ground 40d immigration, ays meaning, ays, ayso,

• 1 Followers
  • 44 Stories

Bad Poet

21 questions with Kamlesh _____________________________________________ 1. BP: What's wrong with you? Kamlesh: Everything. Everything is wrong with me these days. The shit started from November 13th 2020 when I broke my nofap streak of 7 months and declared myself a failure when I had been beautifully disciplined. Desperate efforts to go for even longer streaks resulted in disasterous failures because they were, you know, desperate. The resulting unhealthy patterns completely swirled all my w #paidstory #40daysofhope #roseatesparkles #badpoetinterviews #badhumor #sleepontimechallenge

read more
89/218

BP: What's wrong with you?

Kamlesh: Everything.

(full interview in caption)— % & 21 questions with Kamlesh

BP: What's wrong with you?

Kamlesh: Everything. Everything is wrong with me these days. The shit started from November 13th 2020 when I broke my nofap streak of 7 months and declared myself a failure when I had been beautifully disciplined. Desperate efforts to go for even longer streaks resulted in disasterous failures because they were, you know, desperate. The resulting unhealthy patterns completely swirled all my w

Bad Poet

When I was a child I had no concept of death. Just like any other child I used to be lost in my own little head. Very soon I wasn't a child anymore but I was still pretty indifferent about the idea of death. Then something happened. I also wrote about this in #40daysofhope about a cricket mate of mine who lost his life in a high speed bike accident 3 years ago. He was just 17. I was shaken by death for the first time in life. Then I realised I would also be leaving this world one day. It was a #roseatesparkles

read more
54/218

count the days before you make them count When I was a child I had no concept of death. Just like any other child I used to be lost in my own little head. Very soon I wasn't a child anymore but I was still pretty indifferent about the idea of death. Then something happened.

I also wrote about this in #40daysofhope about a cricket mate of mine who lost his life in a high speed bike accident 3 years ago. He was just 17. I was shaken by death for the first time in life. Then I realised I would also be leaving this world one day. It was a

Bad Poet

September, my first memory of the word goes back to 2003. I saw the date in the daily newspaper. It was 'Sitamber' in Hindi, I remember it very clear. Then I learnt about other months and September got buried down somewhere #40daysofhope #roseatesparkles

read more
53/218

September sensations September,
my first memory of the word
goes back to 2003.
I saw the date in the daily newspaper.
It was 'Sitamber' in Hindi,
I remember it very clear.
Then I learnt about other months
and September got buried down somewhere

Bad Poet

I couldn't respond to your incredibly beautiful comments, highlights and most importantly your love for the last three days. Guys, I was speechless. I still am. The intention of the series #40daysofhope was to write myself out of my hopeless situation. I thought sharing it with people would help some person along the way. But here on the 40th day I see my family has grown so much here! So much love, so much love you guys have showered upon me today. I'm out of words, literally. I read all the

read more
Love*∞

[bonus post, my lame thank you message, and an announcement] I couldn't respond to your incredibly beautiful comments, highlights and most importantly your love for the last three days. Guys, I was speechless. I still am.

The intention of the series #40daysofhope was to write myself out of my hopeless situation. I thought sharing it with people would help some person along the way. But here on the 40th day I see my family has grown so much here! So much love, so much love you guys have showered upon me today. I'm out of words, literally. 

I read all the

Bad Poet

I was watching a Steven Smith interview on television quite a few years ago. There he was asked one question about music. I don't remember exactly what the question was but the answer was the song 23 by Jimmy Eat World. Being the fan of the fab four of cricket I had to listen to this song. 23, it felt so soothing even then. I wondered while listening to the song how I was going to be when I turn 23. It was a beautiful feeling for some indescribable reason. I didn't know where I would be but the #40daysofhope

read more
40/40

[bloom] I was watching a Steven Smith interview on television quite a few years ago. There he was asked one question about music. I don't remember exactly what the question was but the answer was the song 23 by Jimmy Eat World. Being the fan of the fab four of cricket I had to listen to this song. 23, it felt so soothing even then. I wondered while listening to the song how I was going to be when I turn 23. It was a beautiful feeling for some indescribable reason. I didn't know where I would be but the

Bad Poet

I never liked the idea of arguments or sledging in the game of cricket. It's a gentleman's game afterall. But almost four years ago I found myself in an argument with my own teammate, Anshuman, for some issue related to our running between the wickets. Then the game was over, I went home and forgot about it. A couple months after the incident I was exercising on the ground when he appeared. We had a nice little conversation about something I don't remember but it was obvious no one held any gru #40daysofhope

read more
39/40

[the miracle of life; the beauty of death] I never liked the idea of arguments or sledging in the game of cricket. It's a gentleman's game afterall. But almost four years ago I found myself in an argument with my own teammate, Anshuman, for some issue related to our running between the wickets. Then the game was over, I went home and forgot about it.

A couple months after the incident I was exercising on the ground when he appeared. We had a nice little conversation about something I don't remember but it was obvious no one held any gru

Bad Poet

When you are on your journey of hope I want you to remember a few things. The first of them is related to the idea of perfection. Our minds always show us a clear picture of what we are going to do and how we are going to be when we climb up from our hopeless situation. But what I have seen in my experience is that the imperfections make the journey so much more memorable. It has been 38 days now and I look back at what I imagined at day 1. I had imagined perfection of a journey when I started #40daysofhope

read more
38/40

[thank you, dear reader] When you are on your journey of hope I want you to remember a few things. The first of them is related to the idea of perfection. Our minds always show us a clear picture of what we are going to do and how we are going to be when we climb up from our hopeless situation. But what I have seen in my experience is that the imperfections make the journey so much more memorable.

It has been 38 days now and I look back at what I imagined at day 1. I had imagined perfection of a journey when I started

Bad Poet

Love was a word of immense wonder when I was a schoolboy. The desire to love and being loved by someone was frankly the highest goal in life. Not very long after I announced my desire to the universe it crossed my path with a beautiful girl quite a few years ago. She was better than what I had imagined in my dreams and she found me equally amazing. It was a brief happening— the little but huge story of us— but the desire to experience love was fulfilled. My name, I wanted it to be known by peo #40daysofhope

read more
37/40

[numbers] Love was a word of immense wonder when I was a schoolboy. The desire to love and being loved by someone was frankly the highest goal in life. Not very long after I announced my desire to the universe it crossed my path with a beautiful girl quite a few years ago. She was better than what I had imagined in my dreams and she found me equally amazing. It was a brief happening— the little but huge story of us— but the desire to experience love was fulfilled. 

My name, I wanted it to be known by peo

Bad Poet

Even before I started the #40daysofhope I was obsessed with the idea of waking up at 3:30 in the morning. There are multiple reasons for why I find this time the best in the day. Number one, when I was at the most determined phase of my life I was up at 3 meditating in the morning. Number two has something to do with the meditation itself. I have meditated at different times of the day like 3 am, 4 am, 5 am, 6 am, 7 am, 10 am, 12 pm, 3 pm, 6 pm and even 10 pm but meditating at 3 in the morning h

read more
36/40

[hell yeah mosquitoes; hell yeah mates!] Even before I started the #40daysofhope I was obsessed with the idea of waking up at 3:30 in the morning. There are multiple reasons for why I find this time the best in the day. Number one, when I was at the most determined phase of my life I was up at 3 meditating in the morning. Number two has something to do with the meditation itself. I have meditated at different times of the day like 3 am, 4 am, 5 am, 6 am, 7 am, 10 am, 12 pm, 3 pm, 6 pm and even 10 pm but meditating at 3 in the morning h

Bad Poet

I feel so lazy today. Naah, seriously, I wanted to wake up at 3:45 but I killed the alarm and slept till 7:40 in the morning. I did my yoga yawning and dragging all the way. And now when I'm supposed to write today's post in the series I have literally zero ideas on my mind. So in my lazy voice I want to know how are you doing? I hope you're doing awesome there. Do you want to know about how the momentum of work from the past helps you push through on days like this? Alright. Let's do this. Alo #40daysofhope

read more
35/40

[I feel so lazy today] I feel so lazy today. Naah, seriously, I wanted to wake up at 3:45 but I killed the alarm and slept till 7:40 in the morning. I did my yoga yawning and dragging all the way. And now when I'm supposed to write today's post in the series I have literally zero ideas on my mind. So in my lazy voice I want to know how are you doing? I hope you're doing awesome there. Do you want to know about how the momentum of work from the past helps you push through on days like this? Alright. Let's do this.

Alo
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification