Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best badpoetinterviews Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best badpoetinterviews Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about need your love so bad, love bad status, english bad words list with meaning, status for bad life, if you are bad i am your dad,

• 1 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Bad Poet

21 questions with Kamlesh _____________________________________________ 1. BP: What's wrong with you? Kamlesh: Everything. Everything is wrong with me these days. The shit started from November 13th 2020 when I broke my nofap streak of 7 months and declared myself a failure when I had been beautifully disciplined. Desperate efforts to go for even longer streaks resulted in disasterous failures because they were, you know, desperate. The resulting unhealthy patterns completely swirled all my w #paidstory #40daysofhope #roseatesparkles #badpoetinterviews #badhumor #sleepontimechallenge

read more
89/218

BP: What's wrong with you?

Kamlesh: Everything.

(full interview in caption)— % & 21 questions with Kamlesh

BP: What's wrong with you?

Kamlesh: Everything. Everything is wrong with me these days. The shit started from November 13th 2020 when I broke my nofap streak of 7 months and declared myself a failure when I had been beautifully disciplined. Desperate efforts to go for even longer streaks resulted in disasterous failures because they were, you know, desperate. The resulting unhealthy patterns completely swirled all my w

Bad Poet

Dedicating a #testimonial to Niveditha kalyanaraman 21 questions with Nivi! _____________________________________________ 1. BP: We all see Nivi as an inspiration. How does Nivi see herself? #roseatesparkles #badpoetinterviews

read more
36/218

"I believe that for things to get better they need to get worst first. Without knowing what your bad days are, you wouldn't know what your good days feel like."

- Niveditha Kalyanaraman

(full interview in caption) Dedicating a #testimonial to Niveditha kalyanaraman

21 questions with Nivi!

BP: We all see Nivi as an inspiration. How does Nivi see herself?

Bad Poet

21 questions with आज़ादी - Part 1 _____________________________________________ 1. BP: How would you introduce yourself? Also, tell us about your name आज़ादी. Noor: Introducing oneself for a particular occasion seems forced and artificial. I would rather meet someone and let him/her know as much about me as they would allow me to know them. Basic information like I live in Delhi, 19 years old or a Muslim doesn't tell a lot about me. It just helps people to judge me or generalise me in differe #testimonial #roseatesparkles #badpoetinterviews

read more
..... 21 questions with आज़ादी  - Part 1

BP:  How would you introduce yourself? Also, tell us about your name आज़ादी.

Noor: Introducing oneself for a particular occasion seems forced and artificial. I would rather meet someone and let him/her know as much about me as they would allow me to know them. Basic information like I live in Delhi, 19 years old or a Muslim doesn't tell a lot about me. It just helps people to judge me or generalise me in differe

Bad Poet

21 questions with Mariah De Rossi _________________________________________________ 1. BP: Di, can you tell us a little about yourself and the place where you come from? MDR: Well, as you know I am Sabina Yesmin. Every time someone asks me to talk about myself, I don't really know which part to give away. The basics don't really say much about the person I am, and the true definitions keep changing as I evolve. Like my ideas on things around. #roseatesparkles #badpoetinterviews

read more
19/218

"I am into people who can dance. I fall for their charm in a move."

- Mariah de Rossi

(full interview in caption) 21 questions with Mariah De Rossi

BP: Di, can you tell us a little about yourself and the place where you come from?

MDR: Well, as you know I am Sabina Yesmin. Every time someone asks me to talk about myself, I don't really know which part to give away. The basics don't really say much about the person I am, and the true definitions keep changing as I evolve. Like my ideas on things around.

Bad Poet

21 questions with Rushdah _________________________________________________ BP: How would you introduce yourself? Russ: I'm Rushdah. And I've found many people who are unaware of how it's pronounced. I heard the most weirdest pronunciations. The right one is रुश्दा. I love how the nicknames are generated out of it. I cherish it all. BP: What made you write on yourquote? #roseatesparkles #badpoetinterviews

read more
12/218

"If someone can fill their stomach because of me, what more could I ask for."

–Rushdah

[the interview in caption]

21 questions with Rushdah 

BP: How would you introduce yourself?

Russ: I'm Rushdah. And I've found many people who are unaware of how it's pronounced. I heard the most weirdest pronunciations. The right one is रुश्दा. I love how the nicknames are generated out of it. I cherish it all.

BP: What made you write on yourquote?

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification