Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best LettersToArvah Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best LettersToArvah Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love letters to fix a relationship, best love letters to girlfriend in marathi 210, sad love letters to ex girlfriend, motivational love letters for her, real love letters for him,

• 1 Followers
  • 5 Stories

Ayushi Dauneriya

Letters to Arvah : 5 Click on #LettersToArvah to read in continuation. #yqbaba #letters

read more
Arvah,

The last time I opened up to someone about you was a year ago. We've been stuck at our homes, afraid of dying like this world means so much to us. It doesn't, not as much as it mattered to you. It's been roughly 9 years since you disappeared and it's heartbreaking how nobody speaks of you. It's like you put a spell and poof, everybody forgot about you. Every time I think of visiting mountains in search of you, I fail. Earlier I met this guy, who questions my love for mountains, I wish you were here to answer. Anxiety has made me feel claustrophobic around people. Had you been here today, you wouldn't have to be scared. You never refrained from dying, but Arvah, wherever you're, if alive, I hope you have your mountains to die for. 
Letters to Arvah : 5

Click on #LettersToArvah to read in continuation.  

#yqbaba #letters

Ayushi Dauneriya

Letters to Arvah : 4 Click on #LettersToArvah to read in continuation. #yqbaba #yqdidi

read more
प्रिय Arvah,

ये मेरी प्रोफाइल के निचले हिस्से में एक खंड है जो मुझे अक़्सर याद दिलाता है कि, "यादें साझा करें" तो सोचा कि इसे कब तक निराश करूँ। आज खुश हूँ, काफ़ी दिन बाद। ज़िंदगी कुछ ठीक ही चल रही है। कुछ दिन दो घंटे सोती हूँ तो कभी आठ। किताबों का एक ढेर हर दिन तुम्हारे लौट आने की आस लगाए रहता है, तभी मैं उन्हें तुम्हारे इरादों की ऊंचाइयों का अनुमान उन वादियों से लगाने को कहती हूँ, जहाँ तुम चली गई हो। इतना कुछ लिखना है, पर जैसे सब हाथों से फिसलता जा रहा है, वक़्त की तरह। वही वक़्त, जिसकी तुमने कभी परवाह नहीं की। कभी कभी मन करता है कि इस जद्दोजहद से दूर भागकर, बिना भौतिकवादी दुनिया की फ़िक्र किये तुम्हारे उन पहाड़ो का हिस्सा बन जाऊँ। कितना अजीब है न, परवाह में भी तो अरवाह है, फिर भी तुम "पर" लेकर उड़ गईं। Letters to Arvah : 4

#yqbaba #yqdidi

Ayushi Dauneriya

Letters to Arvah : 3 Click on #LettersToArvah to read in continuation.

read more
Dear Arvah,

I've recently met someone who asked me to write about you. This story can be told in ten different ways but each time you leave at 17 with the courage I can't fathom anymore. You'd tell me that it's not hatred but lack of attachment for anything and love for exploring that drives you to be a free breeze of mountains. It concerns me now that you didn't know how to hike, hadn't read or watched enough, were just a little girl; how did you manage.

I had a quick conversation with a friend who believes people are something at heart but they aspire to be something else and that hit me hard. I took a deep breath to gulp the fact that you are a nomad by heart, and that's all you aspire to be. Letters to Arvah : 3

Ayushi Dauneriya

Letters to Arvah : 2. Click on #LettersToArvah to read in continuation.

read more
Dear Arvah,

Your blank letter screamed again in my cupboard today. You came up to me when you were leaving. I cried and begged you to stay, tried to emotionally blackmail; reminded you that if you'd leave, I'd be left with no one but myself. You stood firm and asked me to write to you whenever I felt low. When asked about your address, you grinned and said, "I leave pieces of me in the people I meet and places I go to."

Years later I am writing this to you, I figure that night the person they 'brought' back home was not the same person who left. Maybe you left a major part of you somewhere. Maybe I am writing to the wandering part of your soul that still craves to be a cool breeze of mountains. Letters to Arvah : 2.

Ayushi Dauneriya

Letters to Arvah : 1. Click on #LettersToArvah to read in continuation.

read more
Dear Arvah,

I found your blank letter addressed to your father in my cupboard today. Coincidentally, a facebook friend posted a status about how he wanted to leave for the mountains when he was 16. Both the things made me nostalgic about you. It was your childhood dream. When you first told me that one day you'd disappear, gave me goosebumps. And whenever I asked why, you replied, "Because I feel trapped in this world. My name is Arvah - a cool breeze. I am supposed to travel freely. I have a world inside me, ālam al-arw ā: the world of (free) spirits."

I have seen you shatter in a million pieces that you chose to keep by yourself. I always thought you were faffing about until the day you actually fled, leaving a blank letter behind you. Everyone thought you were in such a hurry that you forgot to write. Although the letter has been drenched in tears of so many people, yet I can feel the noise of your words on this tiny piece of paper. Letters to Arvah : 1.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification