Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best confessions_MI Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best confessions_MI Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love confessions poems by girls, love confessions quotes, love confessions poems, cute love confessions, shopping quotes from confessions of a shopaholic,

• 1 Followers
  • 10 Stories

The Incomplete Metaphor

Breathlessness conquers my respiratory system. Oxygen has become my nemesis, while Carbon dioxide has started to fall in love with me. Yes, ALS is also characterised by this breathing problem. My legs don’t feel numb though. What feels stupefied today is my heart. I don’t know why. But it’s numb. It doesn’t speak up today. It’s taciturn, suffering from claustrophobia, yet locked up in this small orifice of the body called the ribcage. Dear Love, I won’t dwell on the pain in my body any longer, #yqbaba #loveletter #mortalimmortality #confessions_MI #seriesfinale

read more
CONFESSIONS #10 (Series finale)

You were there beside me even during times when I myself wasn’t. I often thought, “How perfect can someone be?” I got that question answered when I first fell for you.

*_FULL PIECE IN THE CAPTION_* Breathlessness conquers my respiratory system. Oxygen has become my nemesis, while Carbon dioxide has started to fall in love with me. Yes, ALS is also characterised by this breathing problem. My legs don’t feel numb though. What feels stupefied today is my heart. I don’t know why. But it’s numb. It doesn’t speak up today. It’s taciturn, suffering from claustrophobia, yet locked up in this small orifice of the body called the ribcage.

Dear Love,
I won’t dwell on the pain in my body any longer,

The Incomplete Metaphor

The ninth entry of my series #confessions_MI The series is reaching it's end. Hopefully the series finale will release by the day after tomorrow. Hoping to see some comments!❤️ #mortalimmortality #loveletter love #Memories

read more
CONFESSIONS #9

Life on a wheelchair has its own opportunities and obstacles. I can’t stand up on my own, but I’m on wheels now. This life changes you as a person totally. I can feel that. It’s not that I hate it or something; it just feels so different. I don’t feel the same. Doctor has advised me to take Riluzole. It’s this drug which’ll help me fight ALS and increase my lifespan to the farthest limit possible. But more than Riluzole, what’s keeping me alive is the memories of us. You and me.

Dear Love,
Here’s a quote. “Things end but memories last forever.” I want you to hold on tightly to the memories we made together, always, because that’s what’ll keep me alive in your heart, and you in mine. I still haven’t mustered up the courage to post these confession letters to you. But that day will come soon. And I’ll be waiting.

With love,
Someone. The ninth entry of my series #confessions_mi 

The series is reaching it's end. Hopefully the series finale will release by the day after tomorrow. Hoping to see some comments!❤️

#mortalimmortality #loveletter #love #memories

The Incomplete Metaphor

8th entry of my series #confessions_MI Hope to see your reactions after this🙂 #yqbaba love #loveletter #mortalimmortality #lougehrigsdisease

read more
CONFESSIONS #8

Beautiful things happen every second. Being a poet, I try to notice most of them. I’ve always had this motto in life. It says, “Believe it or not, but every breath you take is so utterly precious, that you often forget what it’s worth. Breathe like it’s your last.” You might wonder why I say this.

Dear Love,
I’ve been diagnosed with Lou Gehrig’s disease, better known as Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). It begins with twitches, cramps and weakness in the voluntary muscles and ends up ending you for good. At this moment, my legs feel numb and I’m on a wheelchair. I don’t want your sympathy. I just want you to know this too, like every other detail of my life. I love you, and my end has begun.

With love,
Someone. 8th entry of my series #confessions_mi 

Hope to see your reactions after this🙂

#yqbaba #love #loveletter #mortalimmortality #lougehrigsdisease

The Incomplete Metaphor

Seventh entry of my series #confessions_MI Urvi Ray here's more romantic Swift! Lol😂😂❤️ Can't for you guys to read this. #yqbaba love #mortalimmortality #loveletter #fall #Agony

read more
CONFESSIONS #7

Life has not always been a merry-go-round; rather sporadically, it’s also been a roller coaster ride. There’s always a plausibility of falling from both, right? Yes. But the two will hurt differently. Falling from the merry-go-round will leave you with physical pain that’ll flee after a week or so. On the other hand, falling from the roller coaster will leave you with such agony that it’ll stay with you forever, or it may even purloin your life. Falling. I suppose it’s a significant part of life.

Dear Love,
My life has had its hurdles. It’s not that I crossed each one of them with ease. I fell multiple times. Each fall hurt me badly. But that one time I fell was beatific, and it healed all the pain. It was the time when I fell for you.

With love,
Someone. Seventh entry of my series #confessions_mi 

Urvi Ray here's more romantic Swift! Lol😂😂❤️

Can't for you guys to read this.

#yqbaba  #love #mortalimmortality #loveletter #fall #agony

The Incomplete Metaphor

Sixth entry of my series #confessions_MI Comment down below guys! Waiting to read them! :) #yqbaba love #loveletter #mortalimmortality #Music

read more
CONFESSIONS #6

Apart from writing, there’s something else I find tranquillity in. It’s music. Why music? Perhaps Hans Christian Andersen listened to my heart beat, and said, “Where words fail, music speaks.” And music is all the more rapturous, when it comes from you. Oh yes, when your vocal cords quiver, I feel the air within you become furnished with love. Music and you; I guess you’re meant for each other.

Dear Love,
I’m musical too. Maybe the chord that I strum isn’t musical much. But the silence after that certainly is. Let’s step out of this state of confusion. Let’s meet somewhere. I’ll bring my guitar and a broken heart. You’ll bring that sweet smile and your dulcet melodies. Let’s make music. Together. Let me dive into your music, and you, into my silence. Let’s get to know each other again. Let’s become each other’s music.

With love,
Someone. Sixth entry of my series #confessions_mi 

Comment down below guys! Waiting to read them! :)

#yqbaba  #love #loveletter #mortalimmortality #music

The Incomplete Metaphor

Fifth entry of my series #confessions_MI Good night y'all❤️ #yqbaba love #loveletter #mortalimmortality #thefaultinourstars #thefaultinouractions #stargazing

read more
CONFESSIONS #5

It’s 2 AM and I’m still awake. Insomnia doesn’t want to leave me, right now. The night is a mess. My Mother is fast asleep, with her body joining the midpoint of the top side and the extreme left end of the lower side. My Father is in the living room, working on his office and tech stuff. I’m here, sitting at my study table, listening to my Mother snore, sweet, yet loud. I’m also writing this letter to you now, since my studies are over for now.

Dear Love,
I wonder, we’re so far away, yet you’re right here, beside me. Are you watching the same star that I am? Are you thinking of the same thing that I am? Is it really the fault in our stars? Or is it the fault in our decisions?

With love,
Someone. Fifth entry of my series #confessions_mi 

Good night y'all❤️

#yqbaba #love #loveletter #mortalimmortality #thefaultinourstars #thefaultinouractions
#stargazing

The Incomplete Metaphor

The fourth entry of my series, #confessions_MI Hope y'all enjoy this stuff❤️😁 Stay tuned for more. #yqbaba love #loveletter #mortalimmortality #serendipity #Poet

read more
CONFESSIONS #4

I’m a writer, mostly a poet. I strive to make my writing simpler yet deep and impactful every second. It’s not that I have an aversion to ornamental English or something; it just doesn’t appeal to me. But then I fell in love with this beautiful word recently, as beautiful as your limpid soul, which narrates the tale of how I fell in love. With you. It’s serendipity.

Dear Love,
A fortunate stroke of serendipity led me to you. I still remember the first time we met, and you were my strength and power, and constant support. But now, more than my strength, you’re becoming my weakness. I wonder why.

With love,
Someone. The fourth entry of my series, #confessions_mi 

Hope y'all enjoy this stuff❤️😁

Stay tuned for more.

#yqbaba #love #loveletter #mortalimmortality #serendipity #poet

The Incomplete Metaphor

Third entry of my new series #confessions_MI Kaisa hai bhai? Does it make sense? Lo Vidhisha likh diya 3rd entry before 11 PM😂 bhej jisko bhejna hai bhej😂❤️ love #loveletter #yqbaba #mortalimmortality #jealous

read more
CONFESSIONS #3

I don’t feel jealous. I really don’t. When he caresses your cheeks, does he really feel himself holding a pen and drawing a smile on your face? You’re so happy with him. I can see that. I can sense that. I’m not jealous, no, I’m not.

Dear Love,
Don’t mistake my words. Don’t think I blame him to be our story’s villain. He is rather the protagonist, for his presence brings you peace, which brings me peace. Yes. Your evergreen happiness is all I have ever needed. Yes. Needed. Not wanted. Needed.

With love,
Someone. Third entry of my new series #confessions_mi 

Kaisa hai bhai? Does it make sense?

Lo Vidhisha likh diya 3rd entry before 11 PM😂 bhej jisko bhejna hai bhej😂❤️

#love #loveletter #yqbaba #mortalimmortality #jealous

The Incomplete Metaphor

The second entry of my new series #confessions_MI Hope you guys are enjoying my irritating romantic side😂😂 #yqbaba love #loveletter #stupidity #Einstein #mortalimmortality

read more
CONFESSIONS #2

I have always believed that love is some sort of an ideal concept of infinite stupidity that the world succumbs to. I never paid love enough attention in my earlier days. I never fell in love before. Well, Einstein once said, “Two things are infinite. The universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the universe.”

Dear Love,
Einstein was right. Stupidity is infinite and it leads you nowhere. But then, for once, let me be stupid. For once, let me explore the infinitesimal boundaries of stupidity. Let me go mad. For you. With you. It will have corners, and I’ll walk the entire perimeter. Even if it doesn’t, let me land up where everything began. It’s a circle if there are no corners, isn’t it?

With love,
Someone. The second entry of my new series #confessions_mi 

Hope you guys are enjoying my irritating romantic side😂😂

#yqbaba #love #loveletter #stupidity #einstein #mortalimmortality

The Incomplete Metaphor

A new series, #confessions_MI I'll tag readers in the comments. Hope this series is a good one to read. Here's to exploring my romantic side😉😂 Please give me views in the comments. #yqbaba #mortalimmortality #loveletter love

read more
CONFESSIONS #1

With heart-to-heart conversations comes falling in love. Being this teenager that I am, I can't help but stare at you whenever you're beside me. Yes. I stare at your soul, in awe of what it's made of. It's so powerful that even your grief fails to leave a mark on your soul. Perhaps that's what makes you beautiful.

Dear Love,
Hopefully someday you'll read this and realize that it was meant for you, and that no matter what happens, I'll keep falling for you, even if I fall into the abyss.

With love,
Someone. A new series, #confessions_MI

I'll tag readers in the comments. Hope this series is a good one to read. Here's to exploring my romantic side😉😂

Please give me views in the comments.

#yqbaba #mortalimmortality #loveletter #love
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification