Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best LosingHope Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best LosingHope Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes on losing the love of your life, losing the love of your life quotes, losing the love of your life poems, poems about losing the love of your life, losing love of your life quotes,

• 9 Followers
  • 9 Stories

Aimshreem

Bindu Manchikalapudi

#Bindu #b #alone #LosingHope #Pain love life

read more
When I lost the last hope which I was holding for a long time, I didn't understand what's going on in my life. I feel like I lost the game in the middle because I didn't know the gameplay. Somedays I needed a person by my side to talk about all my shitty problems.  Maybe it's possible to talk about them in real. But definitely it's not in my case. The other days I thought to disconnect from everything and everyone. When I was alone, my heart was insisting me to scream until all the pain evaporates. At last, I thought the best way to calm my heart and soul is "listening to songs". In the background, my favorite song was playing. Oh crazy! This time I shut it down in the midway. My confused mind asked me one question: "What you actually need?".

Ah! I can't explain.
I can't explain! #bindu #B #alone #losinghope #pain #love #life

Aalok Sιngh

Dear GOD,
If today i lose my hope,
Please remind me that
Your plans are better than my dreams!❣️😔 #aalokwrites #aaloksingh #open_4_collabs 
#letter_to_god #hope #losinghope 
#please_help_me 
YourQuote Baba YourQuote Didi

Shweta Grewal

I always thought
we'll meet halfway,
but then I realised
that the road is long
and has a lot of forks. #yqbaba #dailyquotes #meetme  #separated #sadquotes #losinghope #longroad

Shweta Grewal

I always thought
we'll meet halfway,
but then I realised
that the road is long
and has a lot of forks. #yqbaba #dailyquotes #meetme  #separated #sadquotes #losinghope #longroad

kiran savaria

The best of you comes out when you lose hope on everything. 
Only the clever one knows to win over a lost game. 
 #losinghope #winningspirit #optimisticsoul

Akki Viswas

🥀_Kisike Jaane Se Hasna Chhod Do, Itna Sasta Mat Banao Apne Hasi Ko 🙂 Follow me On Insta- @akki_viswas fb- Akki Viswas #Losing_all_Hope_is_the_Ultimate_Freedom #Freedom #LosingHope #Life #MereKhayaal

read more
🥀_Is Duniya Ki Sabse Relaxing Part - Moment Hai  Jab Aap ke Sath Impress Karne ke Liye Koi Na Rahe , Na Friends,  Na Family,  Na Society,
Na Koi Aapki Chahat (Gf/Bf).

🌺 "Losing all Hope is The Ultimate Freedom"🌺

Jab Saari Ummide Chhod Dene Ke baad Jab Aap Kuch Naya Achieve Kar lete Hai Wohi 
Aap Ke liye Maine Rakhte Hai !!

- "Dark and Silent and Complete, I Found Freedom, So Losing All Hope Was Freedom "

©Akki Viswas 🥀_Kisike Jaane Se Hasna Chhod Do,
Itna Sasta Mat Banao Apne Hasi Ko 🙂

Follow me On Insta- @akki_viswas
fb- Akki Viswas
#Losing_all_Hope_is_the_Ultimate_Freedom
#Freedom 
#LosingHope

miram

me.......trying to hold hope that this hard time will also pass before i pass away..

©miram #englishquote#hope#nojoto#losinghope

Saleem Hans

Sometimes just One Word Can Change Your Life 
. #Lonilness#LosingHope#Noway#Momory#MissingSomeone

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification