Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best bini Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best bini Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about binita shah, binibining pilipinas 2020, binish desai, jhini jhini bini chadariya meaning, bini,

• 2 Followers
  • 20 Stories

Brajesh Maurya

#bini

read more
“The moment you have in your heart this extraordinary thing called love and feel the depth, the delight, the ecstasy of it, you will discover that for you the world is transformed.”
#Bini

Brajesh Maurya

#bini

read more
“The moment you have in your heart this extraordinary thing called love and feel the depth, the delight, the ecstasy of it, you will discover that for you the world is transformed.”
#Bini

Brajesh Maurya

#bini

read more
Just seeing your smile makes me feel better inside.
#Bini

Brajesh Maurya

#bini

read more
You are the perfect 
combination of
 gentleness and love
#Bini

Brajesh Maurya

#bini

read more
“I love you and I don’t want to lose you. Because my life has been better since the day I found out.”
#Bini

Brajesh Maurya

#bini

read more
अच्छा सुनो.. The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.
#Bini

Brajesh Maurya

When I see you happy, it makes me happy too at the same time. This is the reason why I love to make you laugh all the time.”
#Bini #Dhauladhar_range

Brajesh Maurya

#bini

read more
The day I met you, my life changed. The way you make me feel is hard to explain. You make me smile in a special kind of way, you make me fall deeper in love everyday.
#Bini

Brajesh Maurya

#bini

read more
The day I met you, my life changed. The way you make me feel is hard to explain. You make me smile in a special kind of way, you make me fall deeper in love everyday.
#Bini

Brajesh Maurya

#bini

read more
#Bini
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification