Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best usforever Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best usforever Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about usf football news, usf holland tracking 30, unitile usf 800, kudremukh iron ore project is in the state of, monazite is the important ore of lanthanides,

• 5 Followers
  • 35 Stories

S

The pink winter and Us ❣️ The bonds are lost but the memories are forever ♾️❤️ .... Hope you also miss me and this winter will remindes you of our togetherness 🥰🌼🥰 #Winter #winterquotes #LoveStory #loveforever #usforever #wetogetherforever #memoriesoflove

read more
This pink winter remindes of you ...
The pleasant bike rides in the evening 
And the warmth of your hand ; on 
my chubby cheeks,is still what I can feel 
The hot malai milk was the relief we could found for this numb body ...
The most favourite one of mine
Was the funfair of winters ...
I always used to bring up my courage 
Holding your hands tight ,
But you always handled my balance
With all your rights ..
Now we have the same winter , the same funfair , the same malai milk 
But what lacking is our bond , us together and your warmth .... The pink winter and Us ❣️ 

The bonds are lost but the memories are forever ♾️❤️ ....

Hope you also miss me and this winter will remindes you of our togetherness 🥰🌼🥰

#winter #winterquotes #lovestory #loveforever #usforever #wetogetherforever #memoriesoflove

Parul (kiran)Yadav

All we need is love..🍂 Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.. #you #usforever #MeandYou Anshu writer Anil Ray Krishnadasi Sambhavi Balwinder Pal Noor Hindustanai Dhyaan mira Anuja Singh Sethi Ji #शायरी

read more

The Cold Summers

An endless circuit ! Picture credit : Pinterest #yqbaba #yqlove #lovecircuit #myenergizer #sparklinglove #usforever #yqwritersclub #yqbabaquotes

read more
Holding onto the circuit of love,
that connected our lives together ! An endless circuit !
Picture credit : Pinterest 

#yqbaba #yqlove #lovecircuit #myenergizer #sparklinglove #usforever #yqwritersclub #yqbabaquotes

The Cold Summers

An endless circuit ! Picture credit : Pinterest #yqbaba #yqlove #lovecircuit #myenergizer #sparklinglove #usforever #yqwritersclub #yqbabaquotes

read more
Holding onto the circuit of love,
that connected our lives together ! An endless circuit !
Picture credit : Pinterest 

#yqbaba #yqlove #lovecircuit #myenergizer #sparklinglove #usforever #yqwritersclub #yqbabaquotes

Payal Anant

#nojoto #nojotohindi #quote #love #livelaughlove #payalanant #usforever

Payal Anant

सच्चा प्रेम जड़ी बूटी की तरह होता है,
ये आसानी से तो नहीं मिलता
पर यदि मिल जाए तो 
आपकी जिंदगी के लिए रामबाण सिद्ध होगा। #nojoto #nojotohindi #quote #love #livelaughlove #payalanant #usforever

Payal Anant

#DearZindagi जिंदगी के ताप में 
उसका साथ होना बरसात की तरह है । #nojoto #nojotohindi #quote #livelaughlove #payalanant #usforever

Payal Anant

वो तेज गर्मी में अचानक से आई 
शीतल हवा के झोंके की तरह है,
जब आता है तो राहतें लाता है। #nojoto #nojotohindi #quote #love #livelaughlove #payalanant #usforever

Payal Anant

Dil ko patthar bana kar 
lehron se jung karna sikh liya
humne khwahishon ki kashti ko 
tufano se sahejna sikh liya, #nojoto #nojotohindi #quote #livelaughlove #payalanant #usforever

Payal Anant

हर रंग में तुम 
मुझे अच्छे लगते हो ,
शायद इसीलिए मुझे इंद्रधनुष पसंद है। #nojoto #nojotohindi #quote #love #livelaughlove #payalanant #usforever
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification