Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Ledge Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Ledge Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about man on a ledge hindi, ledge meaning, ledge, livz ledge, what is the difference between plasma and led 10,

• 1 Followers
  • 24 Stories

Arvind Passey

Note: The female pigeon had laid an egg and then walked a few paces on the ledge before she died. Her carcass was thrown. All this happened while the male was away in search for food. Now the male goes nowhere but paces up and down making sounds that seem like he is calling her. * The confused male pigeon I stand guard here on this ledge No harm shall come near our egg See, I don't fly away but pace #Poetry #Relationship #poem #poems #poetrycommunity #womensday #Confusion #poetsofinstagram #poetrysociety

read more
 Note: The female pigeon had laid an egg and then walked a few paces on the ledge before she died. Her carcass was thrown. All this happened while the male was away in search for food. Now the male goes nowhere but paces up and down making sounds that seem like he is calling her.

The confused male pigeon

I stand guard here on this ledge
No harm shall come near our egg
See, I don't fly away but pace

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification