Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Cave Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Cave Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about wallpaper cave love shayari, love shayari wallpaper cave, nick cave and the bad seeds youtube 10, nick cave and the bad seeds tour 2017 10, allegory of the cave,

• 15 Followers
  • 67 Stories

bindhu

Aditya Anjan

चेरापूंजी #Enjoy #Nature #Cave #hills #ज़िन्दगी

read more

Prem Anand Nallathambi

#Heart #Silence #Cave image created by Bing

read more
I walk through the silent cave
 of my heart
 to meet myself.

©Prem Anand Nallathambi #heart #Silence #cave 
image created by Bing

Sherlock Doyle

As the entrance of the cave closed, I realized that I was about to be digested alive. #Underwater #Cave #Diving #Beautiful #Smile #baby #devil #Unexpected

read more
The underwater cave looked beautiful through the scuba glasses.

But I didn't expect to find a smiling baby there.
 As the entrance of the cave closed, I realized that I was about to be digested alive.

#underwater #cave #diving #beautiful #smile #baby #devil #unexpected

Sherlock Doyle

The devil said I can only meet you as long as I stand in the shadows of the cave.
I can't be here always, but I've a pickaxe, a shovel, a truck and a plan.

If I can't take you away, I'll take the cave instead.

Stone by stone.
Shadow by shadow.

What'd you do to take them away?

#devil #cave #trapped #shadow #trick #alwaystogether #trickinglife #backfromthedark

Amit Jotwani

Come, dwell in my cave,                                     let our vitals meet,                                             use skin as a medium,                                         for transfer of heat.                                             We'll sing songs of love,                                     from ancient times,                                              when longing for a lover,                                   was visible in yearning eyes.                                  Let's fire up the night,                                           with our raucous tune,                                         orbit the galaxy,                                                    explore our personal moon.  #cave #heat #vitals #skin #tune #moon #galaxy #eyes #longing #love #yearning #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

कृष्णा

#Cave...🏒 #विचार

read more
O wave 
do not try to enter
in my cave...
there is an another story
i kept it in...
recently gathered calmness..
grateful for solitude
with an enthusiastic
attitude..💔

©Krishna #cave...🏒

Anil shyam

बोलती गुफा #storytelling #story #Trending #Cave #viral इंडियन बेवड़ा महाकाल आर एस बैरागी Motivator Reeta Tahsin Ahmad Vijay ki diary

read more

Akshay Vasu

The cave and the journey #Cave #Journey #akshayvasu #Inspiration #Motivation #Fears #poem

read more
Everything was usual when I started the journey into that cave. I was happy, tapping my feet when I began. But after someday, I noticed how the smell of that whole place changed, and how sticky that ground under my feet got. That's when I lit a candle in that darkness. The place was not what I saw when I had started. It was made of flesh and blood of the ones it had consumed already. I turned around to run back, but the doors behind me had closed already. I kept walking and eventually noticed the air was filled with the poison too, and it consumed the light I had too. I was not the one who would give up. I kept walking while learning to survive, breathing the same air, and consuming the walls of flesh. I've come too far now, and there is blood all over me. I am not sure if it's mine or someone else's who gave up in this place. But I know one thing, until I see the light again, I will keep walking.

©Akshay Vasu The cave and the journey

#cave #journey #akshayvasu #inspiration #motivation #fears

Silent Waves

Once upon a time An angel came to my cave. 
And in no time he started exploring my cave.
Soon he left abruptly leaving me alone.
I guess I am broken.
Or maybe not.
I don't know.
All I know is I am still in a cave.
Broken or unbroken.
I don't know. #life#poetry#love
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification