Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Intoxicating Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Intoxicating Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about intoxicating eyes, when i look into your eyes quotes love, love quotes about looking into your eyes, i feel love when i look into your eyes, black box fall into my love,

• 7 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Poet Maddy

वो नज़रें झुकाकर अपनी, सुबह को शाम करती है........... #Eyes#Morning#evening#GATHERING#defame#Intoxicating#liquor........

read more
वो नज़रें झुकाकर अपनी,
सुबह को शाम करती है...........
वो भरी महफ़िल में अक्सर,
हमको बदनाम करती है...........
नशीली निगाहों से हमको,
वो अक्सर जाम पिलाती है.......
कुछ इस तरह से हमको,
वो अब बदनाम करती है..........

©Poet Maddy वो नज़रें झुकाकर अपनी,
सुबह को शाम करती है...........
#Eyes#Morning#Evening#Gathering#Defame#Intoxicating#Liquor........

Poet Maddy

मोहब्बत हो गई थी हमें, उसकी नशीली निगाह से.......... #fallLove#Intoxicating#Eyes#Drunk..........

read more
मोहब्बत हो गई थी हमें,
उसकी नशीली निगाह से..........
हम बगैर नशा किए भी,
अब मदहोश रहने लगे हैं..........

©Poet Maddy मोहब्बत हो गई थी हमें,
उसकी नशीली निगाह से..........
#Fall#Love#Intoxicating#Eyes#Drunk..........

Varadhan P M

Blossoming Bright...

Blossoms blooming brim to brim,
   Red, pink, Rose, or cream
Bright beautiful and cheerful
  Either on the Branch or a Bough
Pleasant, scented fragrance and fragile!
  Face of God, Love or a Child!
Intoxicating Mind in mild
  and gentle Sways and Swaggers!  #flowers #beautiful #intoxicating

Drg

I miss ‘My Coffee!’ And the ‘intoxicating aroma’ #poems #Intoxicating #Coffee #missmycoffee #yqbaba #imissyou

read more
Your poems are like a freshly brewed coffee, an intoxicating aroma that lingers long enough to keep me captivated till I fall asleep in the arms of your mid-night goodbyes.
 I miss ‘My Coffee!’ And the ‘intoxicating aroma’

#poems #intoxicating #coffee #missmycoffee #yqbaba #imissyou

Arunima Ghosh

Niyati Agrawal

A simple smile😊 & a shot of wine🍻... #Smile #Wine #Intoxicating

read more
A simple smile & a shot of wine are the two means that can make anyone intoxicating....

-The Niyati Agrawal A simple smile😊 & a shot of wine🍻... 
#smile #wine #intoxicating

Ashley Irons

Love Reality Being with someone you love is intoxicating. Drunk off the gitty feeling you have inside. Your true inner self will shine through. Whether is be your spouse, family member, your child, or even a beloved pet. Although, being with a loved one is not always this feeling of drunking happiness. We have to remember the feeling that comes after being in this intoxicating state of mind. You see in the moment, everything with them is perfect and happy. People have disagreements and fight. Th

read more
Love Reality
Being with someone you love is intoxicating. Drunk off the gitty feeling you have inside. Your true inner self will shine through. Whether is be your spouse, family member, your child, or even a beloved pet. Although, being with a loved one is not always this feeling of drunking happiness. We have to remember the feeling that comes after being in this intoxicating state of mind. You see in the moment, everything with them is perfect and happy. People have disagreements and fight. Th

Jahnvee

My Baby's Unconditional Love #UnconditonalLove #AnimalsLove #Intoxicating

read more
Look at those eyes..all i see in them is pure unconditonal love...an animals love has the capacity to melt you in an instant...and the cuddles are sleep inducing..intoxicating...isn't it!! #NojotoQuote My Baby's Unconditional Love
#UnconditonalLove #AnimalsLove #Intoxicating

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification