Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best iftimecouldtalk Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best iftimecouldtalk Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ift machine, ift, ift cfa, ime 9 tablet ke fayde in hindi, indic ime gujarati software free download for windows 7,

• 31 Followers
  • 31 Stories

Shitiz Chauhan

What would time say #iftimecouldtalk? #Collab. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It would say that " I WON'T BE BACK" What would time say #iftimecouldtalk? #Collab.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

MSJ Quotes

What would time say #iftimecouldtalk? #Collab. #YourQuoteAndMine #msjquotes Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I would've asked it to time myself better..! What would time say #iftimecouldtalk? #Collab.  #YourQuoteAndMine #msjquotes

Trivedi Abhishek

B positive 👇👇👇 What would time say #iftimecouldtalk? #Collab. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba love life #Time #mylife

read more
Then i don't require to use yq and I'll make it my hard time friend to whome I'll share my all thing's and consult and also try to know what's wrong with me in life. 
Because now a days no one really care what's wrong is going with you he always with you depending on own need. 
And more important thing after that time will always with me in every situation of life. 
 B positive 👇👇👇
What would time say #iftimecouldtalk? #Collab.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #love  
#life 
#time #mylife

Bizz_are_ Soul

What would time say #iftimecouldtalk? #Collab. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Time #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #YourQuotes

read more
it would have taught,
how to not waste it
on petty matters... What would time say #iftimecouldtalk? #Collab.  #YourQuoteAndMine
#time 
#yqbaba 
#yourquotebaba 
#yourquotes

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

What would time say #iftimecouldtalk? #Collab. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It would have taunt people on wasting it. 
Time would tell the future,
And would have remind about the past. 
How few steps  went wrong, 
And how to take next step.
Good that time cannot speak, 
Else it would have been the most humiliating enemy...

Sameer Gupta

What would time say #iftimecouldtalk? #Collab. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Time #spectate #finally_arjun #wrongpeople

read more
It would have scolded me everytime I wasted it on wrong people What would time say #iftimecouldtalk? #Collab.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #time #spectate #finally_arjun #wrongpeople

Vaibhav Raj Singh

read more
It would say "I can take you 
to your past but you can not 
change it. What you can 
change is your future if you 
work hard and smart in present." What would time say #iftimecouldtalk? #Collab.  #YourQuoteAndMine

JS Jyoti

#trendingquotes #iftimecouldtalk #dailyquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Jignesh Barik

read more
ମୁଁ ବି ତୁମ ସ୍ମୃତି ସାଉଁଟି ସାଉଁଟି
ହୃଦୟ ଥାଳରେ ଭରେ,
ମନ ନିତି ମରେ ଆଖି ନିତି ଭରେ
ତୁମେ ଗଲା ପରେ ପରେ । #trendingquotes 
#iftimecouldtalk 
#dailyquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Jignesh Barik

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
it could be the best educator
to this generation, fingers only 
mode of communication.

Sourajita D

Did it also happen to you that you forget what time was it while busy chatting up? What would time say #iftimecouldtalk? #Collab #sourajita #sour_collab #Time #quotereview #yqenglish #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
 Would it have stopped
 somewhere to talk and
 forgotten that it also 
 has to rush away quickly? 

||Just like me|| Did it also happen to you that you forget what time was it while busy chatting up?

What would time say #iftimecouldtalk? #Collab #sourajita #sour_collab #time #quotereview #yqenglish #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification