Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best brandnew Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best brandnew Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about origin of indus and brahmaputra river, list of international clothing brands in india, whisky brands and prices, brand meaning in hindi, bra meaning in hindi,

• 7 Followers
  • 8 Stories

Rahul Sharma

Use New Brands or popular one hardly matters. What really matters is your enthusiasm and confidence, that shall always be Brand New. #yqbaba #yqtales #brandnew #writer #confidence #tinytales #yourquote #quote

Springblossoms

Just visit her profile once. You all will love it, especially science lovers😄 #testimonials dedicated to Nitika Sheka 💞 #lampyridae #brandnew #SisterLove #Friendship #yqbaba #Dailychallenge Nitika Sheka love you my sister till infinity😘💞❤💙

read more
Brand new friend in my life 
Nitika Sheka😍
Having a sister-friend bonding with her.
An enthusiastic and ambitious girl with full of dreams and love for science and writing.....
Her blend of science with literature creates a new world of energy and art. In her each thought and act there comes science. 
Making everyone to fall in love with science.
Her dedication towards each thought is just awesome💖💖 Just visit her profile once.
You all will love it, especially science lovers😄

#testimonials dedicated to Nitika Sheka 💞

#lampyridae #brandnew #sisterlove #friendship #yqbaba #dailychallenge

Nitika Sheka love you my sister till infinity😘💞❤💙

Sakshi Vashist

You think
With one sorry
This love will 
Become
Brand New?

#brandnew #love #sorry #sorryformistakes #soulmate #lovestory #breakup

Sakshi Vashist

A cup of coffee
A good night sleep
And just like that
I am brand new

#brandnew #coffee #sleep #new #goodnight #dream #4444

KRUNAL JADAV

Efforts which were tried by few,
Results which were difficult to view,
Desires which were standing in queue,
So many dreams which are due,
Achievement heights should be brand new.
 #brandnew #yqbaba #yqquotes #yqtales #yqdidi #yqpoetry

Monisha Gopal

I've a heart that carries stories of too many lives that ache to live another day just to change the way they felt before they died. #brandnew #Heart #shirt #YourQuotes #youandme #everything

read more
The thick shirt that I wear is a brand new one that hides all the lost lives underneath without complaining the heaviness it carries.  I've a heart that carries stories of too many lives that ache to live another day just to change the way they felt before they died. 
#brandnew #heart #shirt #yourquotes #youandme #everything

Rishu

Get set go.............. #brandnew #mission_impossible #yqbaba #yqdidi

sweekriti sethi

Senseless Mimicry Senseless Results by ©"S.MANNAH"!! Mihika Khambata is a pupil of 3rd years English Honours in St. Augustine College, Agra, Uttar Pradesh. She has a friend named Meher Vij who is an excellent dancer and a very professional belly dancer by nature or to be honest by default. Mihika Khambata used to have a problem with everyone and she tries to copy each and everyone senselessly thinking that she is superior soul among everyone which is not wrong #Artist #Attitude #author #SelfWritten #writercommunity #selfmade #flashfiction #ethics #morals #Folklores #foltales #brandnew #microtalesby

read more
 Senseless Mimicry Senseless Results by ©"S.MANNAH"!! 
                  Mihika Khambata is a pupil of 3rd years English Honours in St. Augustine College, Agra, Uttar Pradesh. She has a friend named Meher Vij who is an excellent dancer and a very professional belly dancer by nature or to be honest by default.
                Mihika Khambata used to have a problem with everyone and she tries to copy each and everyone senselessly thinking that she is superior soul among everyone which is not wrong

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification