Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best depressionmotivation Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best depressionmotivation Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about motivational quotes to help with depression, depression and love, inspirational quotes to help with depression, living with someone with depression quotes, men with depression quotes,

• 1 Followers
  • 2 Stories

LunaAnujoy

Hey life can we talk a bit
Why you are such a pain in ass when i don't want to be
You are my life then why am i not the boss
Why am i not in control of every obstacle that come?
Why the obstacles have more power than me?
Why can they cut me to pieces which are later hard to find in the dustbin
Hey life why are you not in my control
Why does it feels like someone else controls me ?
Oh i hear, the more obstacles the more enojayable you are but can you make it a little less cuz i am not enjoying this very much
-Gargi

©Gargi #Life #fucklife #iamokay #depressionkills #depressionmotivation

LunaAnujoy

LOSING A LOVED ONES IS LIKE LOSING YOURSELF

Losing someone you loved is like losing yourself, no matter how much you try you get lost in the forest, because that person was like you maybe just in a different body.That person was your other half maybe,but life is ups and downs, I you will miss them every second right before you sleep and right after you wake up...but you gotta be strong dear and one day someone will hear your sadness and help you for sure.
~Gargi

©Gargi #lostlovedones #youwillbeokay #Youwillbemissed #depression #depressionmotivation

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification