Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best soulamtes Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best soulamtes Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you with all my heart and soul quotes, i fell in love with your soul, i have found your love feeds my soul lyrics, well with my soul, soul touching love quotes,

• 1 Followers
  • 2 Stories

LunaAnujoy

#Love #lovebeats lovepoems #loveyou SoulmateWriter✍️ #soulmate #soulamtes

read more
Few days before  till i found you i felt as if night sleep take my breath
Didn't wanted to live a second anymore then you made me love myself
You are an angel fallen in the correct time to me
Now i fear to sleep
Cuz i fear night sleep will take my breath and not let me enjoy my last moment with you
-Gargi

©Gargi #Love #lovebeats #lovepoems #loveyou #SoulmateWriter✍️  #soulmate #soulamtes

LunaAnujoy

When he said "I love you" did it make your heart pumped as if it will get out from you
When you said "I love you to" did maoe butterfly run in your stomach with a ticklish of blush from inside
If it did maybe it is a true love.

Do you say the same thing at the same time always as if you thought the same thing at the moment
If it happened maybe you are soulmates

Love doesn't see age it see heart, soul and mind of the other one whom they love ..if someone falls for your personality more then your face or beauty then there are chances the person will never abandon you and keep you happy..
-Gargi

©Gargi #Love #soulamtes #loveyouforeverlove #youaremine

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification