Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best decisionmaker Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best decisionmaker Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes on decision making in love, wrong decision quotes for love, decision quotes about love, love decision quotes, every journey starts with a decision,

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

mummy_s_prince

To me, Hey Bhavesh I knows that you will be going to shift yourself to Bangalore, but always remember this thing in your mind that live your life as you really wish to live. Because life won't give you the second chance to move forward. One more thing which I will have to tell you that don't feel bad about your family because you are the decision maker as you are in the 21st century and you almost crossed 25 years of life with your family and now this is your call to be the history maker among #qotd #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #liveyourlife #farfromhome #leavehome #decisionmaker #historycreator

read more
So I have decided to shift myself to Bangalore for the new job. As I wants to make my own life as I will wish to live, so I will have to left the shelter of my parents and family. If they are nearby to you than you can't live your dreams and can't find the real you. Also you need to know the basics of your life, who is with you or who is not. Every thing that you will have to decide that what will be the next step of your life. Because its now or never in 21st century.  To me, 

Hey Bhavesh I knows that you will be going to shift yourself to Bangalore, but always remember this thing in your mind that live your life as you really wish to live. Because life won't give you the second chance to move forward. One more thing which I will have to tell you that don't feel bad about your family because you are the decision maker as you are in the 21st century and you almost crossed 25 years of life with your family and now this is your call to be the history maker among

Pranesh Gautam

How to grab an opportunity:- 1. Take Action 2. Be Determined 3. Pay attention towards it 4. Be an Decision Taker 5. When in doubt, do more. Go above and beyond. I've never lost by doing that. If you want more information like that, then Be an Action Taker 🤗🤗 and follow me. #determination #actiontaker #decisionmaker

read more

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification