Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Realms Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Realms Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about realms of the earth, real love quotes with images, quotes on real love forever, real love story, massari real love,

• 1 Followers
  • 20 Stories

Akshay Vasu

To be a part of art #akshayvasu #Art #creation #Realms #poem

read more
After many years from now, there will be a heart that beats with love and craves for it too. That wanders in uncertainty while waiting to hear something about another soul that existed long before, which also felt the same way it feels right now. And that day, everything that I have written will echo from the timeless corners of creation and hug that heart with all the love it holds in it. And at that moment, my soul, my thoughts, my memories, and my existence will smile from the infinity while a tear runs down my cheek, with my heart filled with gratitude that flows like a river, to be a part of such a beautiful realm of creation. To be part of the art.

©Akshay Vasu To be a part of art

#akshayvasu #art #creation #realms

Akshay Vasu

Every time an artist takes a dip in art, the perception of the normality changes for him, forever. Everything that seemed different yesterday before entering the realms, that he exists in right now, starts seeming utterly normal. And an artist can never exist in peace with seeking something that is just normal. He forces himself into the new realms until his mind keeps pushing the boundaries of infinity.

- Akshay Vasu The realms of art #realm #art #perception #artist #peace #infinity #akshayvasu #exist

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification