Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Stored Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Stored Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about where does the videos status in whatsapp is stored 0, mannitol is the stored food in, cum is stored in the brain, carbohydrates in the plants are stored in the form of, where the whatsapp status are stored,

• 2 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Prita

~ Rain, rain go away.. This time just don't come again ~ Although we love the feel of the slight air, the color of clouds, color of trees and petrichor, when it is about to rain. We love when it drizzles, the little drops that falls on our face or the glass we were looking at/through, we love the feel of the positive vibes that comes from fresh drops mixed with air and the earthy scent produced when rain falls on dry soil. It feels really so good to look or be around the rain. #Happiness #tears #YourQuoteAndMine #Umbrella #Puddle #Stored #pesasusahil

read more
Hey love, 
Do you know,  
I can still feel your fragrance like that of the wet soil after rains.... 
I can still feel your presence with every drops falling upon me...  
I can still see you besides me, like you never been away from me ...  ~ Rain, rain go away.. 
	 This time just don't come again ~

Although we love the feel of the slight air, the color of clouds, color of trees and petrichor, when it is about to rain.
														We love when it drizzles, the little drops that falls on our face or the glass we were looking at/through, we love the feel of the positive vibes that comes from fresh drops mixed with air and the earthy scent produced when rain falls on dry soil.
It feels really so good to look or be around the rain.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification