Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best underthesamesky Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best underthesamesky Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sad images of couples under umbrella with shayri 0, how to hide dark circles under eyes with makeup, life under the sea movie, different types of literature under prose and poetry, how to keep my emotions under control,

• 27 Followers
  • 28 Stories

Mridhula Sasindran

Monika Monu

Have you ever convinced yourself that if you’re not meant to be together, at least you and your loved one are under the same sky? Complete this #lovepoem. #underthesamesky #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
We may not be together,
But I hope you are finally happy.
We may have walked different paths,
But I hope yours is making you smile.

Because your happiness is what I once have dreamed of
And maybe it is still one of my dreams. Have you ever convinced yourself that if you’re not meant to be together, at least you and your loved one are under the same sky? Complete this #lovepoem. #underthesamesky #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

MSJ Quotes

Have you ever convinced yourself that if you’re not meant to be together, at least you and your loved one are under the same sky? Complete this #lovepoem. #underthesamesky #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
We will be walking the same road.. Have you ever convinced yourself that if you’re not meant to be together, at least you and your loved one are under the same sky? Complete this #lovepoem. #underthesamesky #YourQuoteAndMine

Abid

Have you ever convinced yourself that if you’re not meant to be together, at least you and your loved one are under the same sky? Complete this #lovepoem. #underthesamesky #soultrigger #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
We may meet to say goodbye. 
Remembering the good times spent,
full of heaviness and a deep sigh.
Heartbreaks are inevitable,
When not broken, multiply.
The journey was an enriching one,
Alas, the summit was too high.
Someday, under the same sky 
We may meet to say we did try. 
 Have you ever convinced yourself that if you’re not meant to be together, at least you and your loved one are under the same sky? Complete this #lovepoem. #underthesamesky
#soultrigger #YourQuoteAndMine

Khait Ul Abyaz

read more
it will be you and me, looking
at the bright stars and the charming
moon, being contented that we 
will never be apart now, talking 
about the moments spent together
 and the memories of us, some
 happy and some hard

Have you ever convinced yourself that if you’re not meant to be together, at least you and your loved one are under the same sky? Complete this #lovepoem. #underthesamesky #YourQuoteAndMine

Sakshi Vashist

#lovepoem #underthesamesky #Sigh #Whisper #Sky #Moon Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When you call out my name
I would hear a sigh 

#lovepoem #underthesamesky #sigh #whisper #sky #moon

Gita Khanna

read more

We might cross each other's path
A fleeting glimpse of one another
My salt and pepper hair
Your receding hairline
Nostalgia of  some soft moments 
Then we move on , down the lane
Hurrying to our own destinations... 

Have you ever convinced yourself that if you’re not meant to be together, at least you and your loved one are under the same sky? Complete this #lovepoem. #underthesamesky #YourQuoteAndMine

Sakthy RS

read more
I hope we both sit together
and talk for a long time. Have you ever convinced yourself that if you’re not meant to be together, at least you and your loved one are under the same sky? Complete this #lovepoem. #underthesamesky #YourQuoteAndMine

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
will sit with you hand in hand  Have you ever convinced yourself that if you’re not meant to be together, at least you and your loved one are under the same sky? Complete this #lovepoem. #underthesamesky #YourQuoteAndMine

Writer Jiया

Have you ever convinced yourself that if you’re not meant to be together, at least you and your loved one are under the same sky? Complete this #lovepoem. #underthesamesky #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba _ #yqbaba #yqtales #yqquotes #yqlove #yqenglish

read more
Our bond would 
Turn into a rainbow on 
Ground.  Have you ever convinced yourself that if you’re not meant to be together, at least you and your loved one are under the same sky? Complete this #lovepoem. #underthesamesky #YourQuoteAndMine
_
#yqbaba #yqtales #yqquotes #yqlove #yqenglish
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification