Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best moveon Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best moveon Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about move on love quotes, snails move with the help of, who led the salt satyagraha movement with mahatma gandhi, and move forward with meaning, life has to move on quotes,

• 1150 Followers
  • 1662 Stories

Preethi Kishore Babu

Go on ❤️ #agni #moveon Life #BeautifulDay #BeCourageous #Goodevening #uncertainty life quotes quotes on life quotes silence quotes

read more

justarandomg123.

#sad_shayari #moveon poetry on love love poetry in hindi #Poetry

read more

Srinivas

#moveon While waiting tests patience, working tests courage; both are needed to embrace destiny. #Motivational

read more

gurvinder sanoria

gurvinder sanoria

wild flower

White What would you do, 
when your brain gives you
thousands of reasons to move on but, your heart gives you one reason to, hold on to, to stay, and to have hope again?

©wild flower #sad_quotes #Love #Life #moveon #Stay #YourQuoteAndMine #yourquote #yourquotebaba

Arbab Shaz

alvida kahenge use......😎😎 #moveon #Attitude #breackup #arbabkisukhan #Shayar shayari Poetry #urdu #urduadab #शायरी

read more

KhaultiSyahi

Not invited, Don't go.
Not told, Don't ask.
Late invites, Decline.
You were never part
of the plan. Accept that.

©KhaultiSyahi Accept it✍️
#accept #moveon #khaultisyahi #think #Life_experience #bhuktbhogi #Reality #Truth ✍️  #Fucksociety 🙃

KhaultiSyahi

Don't watch
the clock; do
what it does.
Keep going.

©KhaultiSyahi #navratri #justdoit #Dont #Stop #KeepGoing #clock ⏰ #moveon #khaultisyahi ✍️ #motivatation #Inspiration 😇

wild flower

The more I waited, 
the more I realized, 
I have to either wait with
immense hope and get hurt later
or, I have to move on and heal...

©wild flower #lightpole #Hope #wait #moveon #Life #Reality #YourQuoteAndMine #yourquote #yourquotebaba
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification