Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Sixtyninthquote Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Sixtyninthquote Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about how to make six pack abs at home with pictures, guy with six pack, take on the world you me at six, summary of the poem my mother at sixty six, the six best doctors in the world quote,

• 7 Followers
  • 7 Stories

Shivam Soni

#YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Didi #realityoflife #sadreality #Sixtyninthquote

read more
                        लोग इतने उलझ जाते है कि उन्हें रिश्तों की अहमियत का पता नहीं रहता, क्योंकि जो उनकी परवाह करता है उनसे वो दूर भागते है, और जो सिर्फ नाम का रिश्ता बनाए रखता है, लोग उसी के पिछे ज्यादा भागते है। #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Didi #realityoflife #sadreality #sixtyninthquote

Giftsy Dorcas

#3linestory #Sixtyninthquote #pearline #yqbaba #collabgdoc #yqquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Pearline Priscilla #giftsydorcas Collaborating with Giftsy Dorcas

read more
She and
He end
Seducing games! #3linestory 
#sixtyninthquote
#pearline 
#yqbaba 
#collabgdoc
#yqquotes   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Pearline Priscilla #giftsydorcas 
Collaborating with Giftsy Dorcas

Vedika

Thanks Zafreen to make me write this!❤ #Sixtyninthquote #zafreenxlifechallenge life #Roles #Random #Challenge

read more
Life plays different roles at different times.
Sometimes it plays the role of teacher to teach us important lessons and morals. Sometimes it plays the role of enemy to make us learn how to fight back. Sometimes it plays the role of friend to tell us what values are. Sometimes it also plays the role of our fears, just to make us understand how important it is to overcome fears.
This is approximately what life is all about. Thanks Zafreen  to make me write this!❤
#sixtyninthquote #zafreenxlifechallenge #life #roles #random #challenge

𝕻𝖔𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖈 𝕻𝖍𝖔𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖝

To the most beautiful, greatest, purest soul. Dedicated to one of my favourite (late) sir@Mr.Bhaurao Sonwane #Sixtyninthquote#LifeInspiringQuotes_#SecretPen_2544

read more
"Death can never be end of great people, they will always be alive in mind, heart, memories and soul." To the most beautiful, greatest, purest soul.
Dedicated to one of my favourite (late) sir@Mr.Bhaurao Sonwane
#sixtyninthquote#LifeInspiringQuotes_#SecretPen_2544

Dr.Deepankar das

Please don't wait for tomorrow when you can take care of your postures today. #sixtyninthquote #quoteoftheday #drergo #posture #ergonomics #quotesforlife #quote #lifequotes

Deepanjali Patel (DAMS)

तेरे प्यार की कसक बाकी रह गयी है... 
तेरा साथ पाना मेरी जिद्द बन गयी है... 
तुझे एहसास तक ना हुआ कि
तब भी कितनी बेहिसाब मोहब्बत की थी मैंने... 
आज फ़िर से उस अधूरी चाहत को 
पूरा करने की एक आखिरी उम्मीद दिख गयी है...  #sixtyninthquote 
#love_but_incomplete

Sanjeev Kumar

"जरूरत" शब्द का महत्व सबके लिए समान है,
बस फर्क है तो सिर्फ, 
उसे "अहमियत" देने का।

©Sanjeev Kumar #Sixtyninthquote #FutureGuidanceInfo

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification