Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Eightyfourthquote Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Eightyfourthquote Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love pieces of eight, eight phases of the moon in order, what are the eight wonders of the world 20, what are the eight phases of the moon, around the world in eighty,

• 6 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Shivam Soni

ज़िंदगी भी जलते हुए दिए जैसी है। कितनी भी हवा लगे उसे, वो डगमगाता जरूर है, पर बुझता नहीं, क्योंकि तेल उसे बुझने नहीं देता, बस इसी तरह जिंदगी में कितनी भी मुश्किलें आ जाए, लड़खड़ाते हुए ही सही लेकिन सामना तो करना ही है, क्योंकि जिस तरह, तेल दिए को बुझने नहीं देता, ठीक उसी तरह अपने अंदर का हौसला हमें टूटने नहीं देता। #wednesdaymotivation #lifeislikediya #hausla #inspiration #inspirationalquotes #eightyfourthquote

Vedika

"Trust"
Once broken, can be repaired,
But can not be regenerated the way it was. #eightyfourthquote #life #love #friendship #relationship #trust #brokentrust

𝕻𝖔𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖈 𝕻𝖍𝖔𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖝

"Don't be impressed by money, followers, degree and titles. Be impressed by kindness, integrity, humility and generosity." #eightyfourthquote#LifeInspiringQuotes_#SecretPen_2544

Dr.Deepankar das

I hate being slouchy so i am correcting it. #eightyfourthquote #quoteoftheday #quote #drergo #ergonomics #backpain #sedentarylifestyle #quotestagram

Deepanjali Patel (DAMS)

#Eightyfourthquote I'll read and comment on all the collabs posted between 7PM IST and 8PM IST and give you feedback over next 2 days. #getfeedback #2020taughtme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yourquotebaba #yourquotedidi #aestheticthoughts

read more
The year 2020 taught me that we should always respect nature, because through this we get many things to live life…. And one of the most important thing that we should always keep in mind is that nature never depends on us, but we depend on it. Never forget this. #eightyfourthquote
I'll read and comment on all the collabs posted between 7PM IST and 8PM IST and give you feedback over next 2 days. #getfeedback #2020taughtme  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba 
#yourquotebaba 
#yourquotedidi 
#aestheticthoughts

Sanjeev Kumar

आपका व्यवहार या व्यक्तित्व इस बात पर निर्भर नही करता की आप कितने धनी हैं या फिर कितने निर्धन। इसलिए,
 हर बात को आर्थिक स्थिति से जोड़ना खुद के साथ-साथ दूसरों को धोखा देने के सिवा और कुछ भी नहीं।

©Sanjeev Kumar #Eightyfourthquote #FutureGuidanceInfo

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification