Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best skypoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best skypoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you more than all the stars in the sky poem, love in the sky quotes, love between sky and sun short poems, night sky love quotes, colour combination with sky blue lehenga,

• 18 Followers
  • 18 Stories

Disclosed Heart

In today's #rapidfire, write a 3 line #skypoem. First line starts with S, second with K, and third with Y. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Serene is the atmosphere 
Killing are your thoughts 
You are the one heart had sought In today's #rapidfire, write a 3 line #skypoem. First line starts with S, second with K, and third with Y.

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Raziya Khilgee

In today's #rapidfire, write a 3 line #skypoem. First line starts with S, second with K, and third with Y. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When I see sky..
I really miss you very much  In today's #rapidfire, write a 3 line #skypoem. First line starts with S, second with K, and third with Y.

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Nammy S

read more
So for love when I tossed
Keeping my fingers crossed
You will find me engrossed.— % & In today's #rapidfire, write a 3 line #skypoem. First line starts with S, second with K, and third with Y.

Anuj Jain

read more
Slyly she looked at me
Knowing fully well about her beauty, 
You don't think that I would have resisted her overtures.  In today's #rapidfire, write a 3 line #skypoem. First line starts with S, second with K, and third with Y.

Dr. Aastha Jain

read more
Stories, I write,are secrets
Knitted with hopes that one day
You'll understand they were all about you. 
— % & In today's #rapidfire, write a 3 line #skypoem. First line starts with S, second with K, and third with Y.

Varadhan P M

read more

Silent Proposals are invalid, do you know!

Kindling Love has become your hobby!

Yes! ,Just as one lamp lights another,
I Kindle love in each and every Heart...  In today's #rapidfire, write a 3 line #skypoem. First line starts with S, second with K, and third with Y.

#mai_bekhabar

In today's #rapidfire, write a 3 line #skypoem. First line starts with S, second with K, and third with Y. My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #mai_bekhabar #collabwithmb

read more
She was oblivious of all the realities
Kept looking for ring of fire in every eclipse
Youthful ignorance is such a beautiful bliss In today's #rapidfire, write a 3 line #skypoem. First line starts with S, second with K, and third with Y.

#mai_bekhabar #collabwithmb

Narendra Raja Raja Naren

read more
It's dark and that's what makes the stars so bright.
It's vast and that's what makes me feel completely lost. In today's #rapidfire, write a 3 line #skypoem. First line starts with S, second with K, and third with Y.

Narendra Raja Raja Naren

read more
It's dark and that's what makes the stars so bright.
It's vast and that's what makes me feel completely lost. In today's #rapidfire, write a 3 line #skypoem. First line starts with S, second with K, and third with Y.

Suriya Arivazhagan

read more
Every night when I look at the sky
thousand of thought running in my mind
I am going with the flow of thoughts
And realise it's just like living in wonderland. In today's #rapidfire, write a 3 line #skypoem. First line starts with S, second with K, and third with Y.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification