Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best tryingtoteach Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best tryingtoteach Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about Its dare for uhh😜😜 Soch smjh kr choose krna Jo song aaega aapko vo song mere liye status me likhna padega with my pic kk 😅😅 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 sbko send kro jinse bat nhi krte unko bb😉😉 Try it!! 😁 Reply me first😝, quotes about trying again in love, #ucbrowser is cool! fast, smart and secure with u3 kernel. try it, feel it!, quotes about someone trying to ruin your life, quotes about the devil trying to bring you down,

• 23 Followers
  • 23 Stories

MSJ Quotes

What's the one thing you've been #tryingtoteach yourself lately? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Try to learn more than teach..! What's the one thing you've been #tryingtoteach yourself lately? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Gita Khanna

What's the one thing you've been #tryingtoteach yourself lately? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Love yourself, that's where you will start to appreciate and love people and your environment better..  What's the one thing you've been #tryingtoteach yourself lately? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine

Sakthy RS

read more
Believe U only 
Not even anyone
One and only U. What's the one thing you've been #tryingtoteach yourself lately? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine

Abhijeet Singh Yadav

What's the one thing you've been #tryingtoteach yourself lately? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #AbhijeetSingh #Yadav #sikandar

read more
One thing I haven been trying to teach myself lately.
That how to stand infront of fear.
How to control myself in life's layer. What's the one thing you've been #tryingtoteach yourself lately? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine
#abhijeetsingh  #yadav  #sikandar

@_

read more
controlling emotions. What's the one thing you've been #tryingtoteach yourself lately? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine

Afrin Jahan

read more
That you can only recreate your worthiness if you goes from top to down in hurdles of life. What's the one thing you've been #tryingtoteach yourself lately? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine

Tanweer Hashmi

read more
To talk more with friends and relative. What's the one thing you've been #tryingtoteach yourself lately? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
With all my friends and relatives and public at large getting swayed by the relentless and poisonous shrill tirade against religions and their followers except one, I have to learn to live with them and to teach myself how to show them reason. 
 What's the one thing you've been #tryingtoteach yourself lately? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

If you feel you can't mend your ways,

then don't attempt to comment or 

correct the ways of others!  What's the one thing you've been #tryingtoteach yourself lately? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine

Haleema Thanvi

read more

Life on world is just a fleeting voyage
All that matters is my damn courage

To live this life that's seems so unpredictable
In a way to compel people to say it's incredible.

30/12/2021
UAE - 10:35 p.m.
 What's the one thing you've been #tryingtoteach yourself lately? #aboutme #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification