Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best nickjonas Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best nickjonas Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about priyanka chopra and nick jonas love story, nick vujicic quotes on love, nick name for love, priyanka chopra nick jonas love story, nick vujicic life story video,

• 31 Followers
  • 59 Stories

Zoom TV

Nick Jonas ambani wedding #ambaniwedding #Trending #nickjonas #वीडियो

read more

Chitra Iyer

#HappyBirthdayMeme to #nickjonas. 🎂Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme entries to #YQMT2734. Get. Set. Meme it. 🎉 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Q. Why don't you celebrate your birthday? 

A. I wasn't happy I was born. But I'm elated that you guys were born to celebrate me, so I celebrate every day other than my birthday🤭 #HappyBirthdayMeme to #NickJonas.

🎂Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT2734.

Get. Set. Meme it. 🎉  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Chitra Iyer

#HappyBirthdayMeme to #nickjonas. 📢Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme entries to #YQMT2735. Get. Set. Meme it. 🤟 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Me: The way to my brains is through my stomach. 
Verses : we can't enter your stomach. we'll give you food for thought though. 
Me : 👇 #HappyBirthdayMeme to #NickJonas.

📢Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT2735.

Get. Set. Meme it. 🤟  #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

#HappyBirthdayMeme to #nickjonas. 🎂Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme entries to #YQMT2734. Get. Set. Meme it. 🎉 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
YQ wanted a break from me, so I left it for five minutes #HappyBirthdayMeme to #NickJonas.

🎂Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT2734.

Get. Set. Meme it. 🎉  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ayesha Ansari

#happybirthday to #nickjonas. 😎😎 💣 Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT553 and make us #rofl. 😂😂 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When you say you don't have WhatsApp account #HappyBirthday to #NickJonas. 😎😎 
💣 Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT553 and make us #ROFL. 😂😂 #YourQuoteAndMine

Ayesha Ansari

Come up with your creative memes for #nickjonas. 🍻 Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #happybirthday #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT554 and make us #rofl. 😂😆 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When your marks are deducted because of your friend's carelessness Come up with your creative memes for #NickJonas. 
🍻 Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #HappyBirthday #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT554 and make us #ROFL. 😂😆 #YourQuoteAndMine

Abid

Meet #PriyankaChopra and #nickjonas together in this #yqmt139. #Collab on this template and make us go LoL. Eg 👇🏻 🚫 #yqbaba and #YQMeme praying for plagiarism and cliche free quotes and memes. 😆😂😂🤣 🎖️Best memes will be featured on earliest meme first basis. 🎋 Multiple entries are must from your side for this template.😂😂 Get. Set. Collab. 💥🤘🏻 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
Mai 36 baras ki tu 26 baras ka...  Meet #PriyankaChopra and #NickJonas together in this #YQMT139.
#Collab on this template and make us go LoL.
Eg 👇🏻
🚫 #YQBaba and #YQMeme praying for plagiarism and cliche free quotes and memes. 😆😂😂🤣
🎖️Best memes will be featured on earliest meme first basis.
🎋 Multiple entries are must from your side for this template.😂😂
Get. Set. Collab. 💥🤘🏻 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YQ Memes

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

#HappyBirthdayMeme to #nickjonas. 📢Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #funnymeme entries to #YQMT2735. Get. Set. Meme it. 🤟 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
friend Bhai tereko koi bhi kuchh bhi bol deta hai mazak mazak me 
Bura nahi lag rha hai na 

Le me : You are my children and #HappyBirthdayMeme to #NickJonas.

📢Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FunnyMeme entries to #YQMT2735.

Get. Set. Meme it. 🤟  #YourQuoteAndMine

😂😂😂🤣🤣 ओ भाया जो तन्ने होवे है ना वा को भी प्रेम ना बोले से, "It pains here, right here." Come up with your creative memes for #nickjonas #happybirthday #YourQuoteAndMine #rofl #YQMeme #FilmyMeme #YQMT554 #rs_rupendra05

read more
When someone talking about there gf/bf  in front of me and suddenly Said :
Yaar tu kya jane pyaar kya hota hai ..teri to kabhi koi gf hi nahi rahi 😐😐😐  😂😂😂🤣🤣
ओ भाया जो तन्ने होवे है ना 
वा को भी प्रेम ना बोले से, 

"It pains here, right here."

Come up with your creative memes for #nickjonas

Here's something new for you all. 😂😂 Any advice to your friends, memers? #happybirthday to #nickjonas. 💣 Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT556 and make us #rofl. 😆 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
भाई सच्चा वाला प्यार सबको हो जाता है आजकल

तू ना अच्छा वाला प्यार कर  Here's something new for you all. 😂😂 Any advice to your friends, memers? 

#HappyBirthday to #NickJonas. 
💣 Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #FilmyMeme entries to #YQMT556 and make us #ROFL. 😆 #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification