Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Labyrinth Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Labyrinth Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about the greek labyrinth 10, labyrinth meaning in hindi, labyrinth meaning in marathi, labyrinth quotes, define labyrinth 170,

• 9 Followers
  • 10 Stories

Sunita Pathania

#Thinking thoughts #sunitapathania #Labyrinth #creation #SelfDiscovery #Revelation #nojotoapp #nojotoenglish Gyanendra Kukku Pandey Mili Saha @_hardik Mahajan Anshu writer vineetapanchal Sethi Ji poonam atrey Niaz (Harf) Santosh Narwar Aligarh Sethi Ji Ranjit Kumar Das Sumit Malhotra Sheetal AbhiJaunpur Ravi vibhute

read more

Puja Shaw

#Labyrinth

read more

indefinite_mirage

Blue Butterfly

Good afternoon😇 #Labyrinth #Labels #mycopie #selfAnalysis Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and write a beautiful thought you would like to hang on your wall. #dndwow39 #dndwow #dndmorninginspiration #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
And in the process 
they become archives of 
countless quotes, 
which went contemplated 
later on
makes me realize, 
how contrasting 
can be the thoughts itself,
depending on the myriads 
of experiences. Good afternoon😇 

#labyrinth #labels #mycopie
#selfanalysis

Collab with Democrats & Dissenters and write a beautiful thought you would like to hang on your wall. 

#dndwow39 #dndwow #dndmorninginspiration

Amit Jotwani

When yesterday's dreams,                                 are ambushed by today's realities;                                        they sometimes witness,                                  a sudden death;                                                  a fate, initially unacceptable,                             but, on retrospect, more palatable;                   than the cathartic experience,                           of a glass painfully developing,                        a labyrinth of cracks;                                           each one, part of a diseased network,         of plaque clogged arteries, surviving,                             with a limited timeline;                                     a prisoner on death row,                                                            looking towards disintegration & release.  #crack #dreams #suddendeath #clogged #labyrinth #release #YoPoWriMo #yqbaba

Anjali Raj

O God!
Have you designed
My life
With a curved nib?
Look...
You have sketched
Not a life 
But a labyrinth ! #YQbaba #design #life #labyrinth #अंजलिउवाच

Akshay Vasu

The pieces and Labyrinth #pieces #Labyrinth #Maze #Puzzle #escape #Life #Time #poem

read more
I picked up those pieces of myself that I was searching for so long and threw them down from the labyrinth to collect them once I escaped from it. But once I escaped and returned to collect those pieces, each piece that I had thrown had fallen into different labyrinths.

- Akshay Vasu The pieces and Labyrinth

#pieces #Labyrinth #maze #puzzle #escape #life #time

Akshay Vasu

When you want to live the life of others, others want to live yours. This whole damn thing is a labyrinth, my friend. In the end, you meet yourself no matter what. Is it out of the maze or inside it? It all depends on how many of yourself you created, in the hustle of escaping something you never really understood.

- Akshay Vasu The Labyrinth

#Labyrinth #akshayvasu #life #maze #escape

Prasanna Kkumar

#Labyrinth #Poetry #poem #poetryworld I see myself lost in the love of labyrinthine riddles, where

read more

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification