Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Morgue Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Morgue Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about murders in the rue morgue pdf, murders in the rue morgue, the murders in the rue morgue, morgue and mortuary difference, morgue meaning in hindi,

• 3 Followers
  • 27 Stories

IMRAN 04

Hamare Yahan ka akhand balak morgi katte huy 😄😄 #nojota #viral #Comedy #Trending #Reels #cute #chicken #Morgue #Hen #Video Wasim Ahmed Raiyan King

read more

Sherlock Doyle

I always feel so full after the weekends. #Couple #Table #arrange #unfortunate #Death #Morgue #Busy #Weekend

read more
As another young couple came through the door, I hurried to get a table ready.
Weekends are always so busy.

Accidents, drug overdoses, murders, it's a busy shift at the morgue.
 I always feel so full after the weekends.

#couple #table #arrange #unfortunate #death #morgue #busy #weekend

Sherlock Doyle

I guess he didn't want to hurt me. #husband #Cheating #dead #necrophilia #arrested #Morgue #Alive #Relationship

read more
I always knew that he had other women in his life, we even went to counseling, but he'd say that I was special for him – our relationship was much more meaningful and 'alive'.

It was not untill the police arrested him from the morgue, I realized that he meant that literally.
 I guess he didn't want to hurt me.

#husband #cheating #dead #necrophilia #arrested #morgue #alive #relationship

Sherlock Doyle

Who'll get the kids' custody? #Ex #wife #revenge #Ghost #kill #Morgue #Murder #Body

read more
My ex-wife keeps calling me,
saying that she'll come back and take the kids away from me.

And the coroner keeps assuring me that her body hasn't moved.

Who'll get the kids' custody?

#ex #wife #revenge #ghost #kill #morgue #murder #body

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification