Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Mathematical Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Mathematical Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about discrete mathematical structures with application to computer science pdf 10, mathematical love poems, whatsapp mathematical questions with answers, crossword puzzle with mathematical terms 10, mathematical dictionary with meanings 10,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Akarsh Tripathi

#Mathematical equation of happiness If expectations > events then you will be unhappy but if events > expectations then you will be happy .......this can explain many things So expect less do your best be ready for next and you will be happy🙂

read more
Happiness ≥ events - expectations

#Mathematical equation of happiness
 If expectations > events then you will be unhappy but if events > expectations then you will be happy .......this can explain many things
So expect less do your best be ready for next and you will be happy🙂

Abhishek Mishra

You to me is like 1 divided by o

Which is 

"Undefined"

#yqbaba #challenge #youtome #one #divided #by #zero #undefined #mathematical #operation
You to me "undefined"

Durga Kannan

Collab with a flirt line..with mathematical meaning only. #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqdada #YQBhaiJaan #Mathematical #flirting P.c - Pixabay #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Ritesh Agrawal the best i could think of..

read more
His gaze is 
so straight 
even the leg 
of a right triangle 
doesn't seem 
too straight Collab with a flirt line..with mathematical meaning only.
#yqbaba #yqdidi #yqdada #yqbhaijaan #mathematical #flirting
P.c - Pixabay
                    #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  Ritesh Agrawal the best i could think of..

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification