Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best OneLineBreakupNote Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best OneLineBreakupNote Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about one kiss is all it takes fallin in love with me, one sided love shayari and messages, one sided love shayari in hindi 720, one said love shayari in hindi, shayari on one side love saying no,

• 7 Followers
  • 10 Stories

Sakshi Vashist

#OneLineBreakupNote #Body #Bodyshaming #Fat #Fit #getfit Funny, but not funny.

read more
I am more into fit, not fat. #OneLineBreakupNote #body #bodyshaming #fat #fit #getfit
Funny, but not funny.

Sakshi Vashist

I want someone good looking next to me in the wedding album. #OneLineBreakupNote #wedding #marriage #goals #breakup

Satish Chandra

#OneLineBreakupNote #yqbaba Harsh Snehanshu - Still the question remains the same, Where did you get this idea from?

read more
I bought back my peace to get away from you once and forever. #OneLineBreakupNote

#YQbaba

Harsh Snehanshu - Still the question remains the same, Where did you get this idea from?

Satish Chandra

#OneLineBreakupNote #yqbaba Harsh Snehanshu I wonder where do you get this idea from!

read more
I disowned my own wallet once You started taking me for shopping. #OneLineBreakupNote

#YQbaba

Harsh Snehanshu

I wonder where do you get this idea from!

Bharath Nandibhatla

#OneLineBreakupNote Interesting challenge by Harsh Snehanshu Nominating Suchi Pragyan Rout Anubhav Majumdar Prachi Daga Shamayeta Chowdhury Sreeparna Das to try the challenge out, if interested. Pen just one line that subtly hints that you're breaking up with him/her.

read more
I'm not gonna stalk you on the Internet anymore. #OneLineBreakUpNote
Interesting challenge by Harsh Snehanshu 
Nominating Suchi Pragyan Rout Anubhav Majumdar Prachi Daga Shamayeta Chowdhury Sreeparna Das to try the challenge out, if interested. 
Pen just one line that subtly hints that you're breaking up with him/her.

Aditya Sen

#yqbaba #OneLineBreakupNote Riya Bhai I tried. 😊

read more
Now that you drank all the wine, the bottle is your only memory. #YQBaba #OnelineBreakupnote Riya Bhai I tried. 😊

Varun Kumar

#OneLineBreakupNote #Missing #missingyou They both were there for each other.. always... But many unspoken words, few said feelings taken wrong... And few fights... made them change.. but they were still committed.. There was no string connecting them.. connecting there feeling.. they were just pushing the cords to play some unpleasant music of Love between them.. Important things went unnoticed, while the other went noticed and created Chaos... #yqbaba #VividVarun

read more
I am missing
"You"

~Caption👇~
 #OneLineBreakUpNote
#missing #missingyou

They both were there for each other.. always... But many unspoken words, few said feelings taken wrong... And few fights... made them change.. but they were still committed..

There was no string connecting them.. connecting there feeling.. they were just pushing the cords to play some unpleasant music of Love between them..

Important things went unnoticed, while the other went noticed and created Chaos...

Akanksha

Harsh Snehanshu #openchallenge #OneLineBreakupNote 💔💔 #yqbaba

read more
!!आखिरकार वह मेरे पास रोते हुए आ ही गए,लेकिन मेरी कब्र पर!!💔 Harsh Snehanshu #openchallenge #onelinebreakupnote 💔💔 #YQbaba

Harsh

#OneLineBreakupNote A lot of you are doing it wrong. Breakup note is not post-breakup but something that leads to a breakup. Imagine it to be the note you will leave for a person who comes back home to find you gone.

read more
I have reinstalled Tinder. 😋 #OneLineBreakupnote 

A lot of you are doing it wrong. Breakup note is not post-breakup but something that leads to a breakup. Imagine it to be the note you will leave for a person who comes back home to find you gone.

Harsh

Starting a new open challenge #OneLineBreakupNote In one subtle line, convey that things are over between you two.

read more
I ate the chocolates I got for you. Starting a new open challenge #OneLineBreakupNote 

In one subtle line, convey that things are over between you two.
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification