Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best LetsIntrospect Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best LetsIntrospect Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about lets fall in love for the night, teen lets 2 guys play with her pussy in public 10, lets talk about love, text app that lets you choose your own number, do me a favour lets play holi lyrics 480,

• 7 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Sakshi Vashist

If you could go back
And save yourself from falling
Would you still let it hurt?

If you could go back
And save yourself from failing
Would you attempt to stop?

If you could go back
And save yourself from humiliation
Would you let that life lesson go?

If you could go back
And save yourself from dreaming
Would you wake yourself up? #dream #stop #wouldyou #letsintrospect

Sakshi Vashist

Life is confusing with so many options.

Am I capable enough to choose?
Or is it better if I don't have the luxury of choosing?

#letsintrospect #life #option #think

Sakshi Vashist

These 2 words are so confusing! #LetsIntrospect #speak #Mind #think

read more
I can't speak my mind

Is it confidence
Or complex?

These 2 words are so confusing!
#letsintrospect #speak #mind #think

Satish Chandra

#LetsIntrospect #yqbaba Harsh Snehanshu - Challenge accepted. #FreakySattyIntrospection 😇😇😈

read more
Passing by sleepless nights.

Am I suffering from Insomnia
Or is it Love? #LetsIntrospect 

#YQbaba

Harsh Snehanshu - Challenge accepted.

#FreakySattyIntrospection 😇😇😈

CalmKazi

Deep down I think these frown are someone else's that I take. There is lot to worry but atleast one thing to be happy about. #calmkaziwrites #LetsIntrospect Challenge by Harsh Snehanshu #AboutDigression #Pain #sorrow #unloved #share

read more
I'm always worried.

Is it my exasperation,
or the pain of others
that I share ? Deep down I think these frown are someone else's that I take. There is lot to worry but atleast one thing to be happy about. 

#CalmKaziWrites #LetsIntrospect Challenge by Harsh Snehanshu #AboutDigression #Pain #Sorrow #UnLoved #Share

Bharath Nandibhatla

#LetsIntrospect Another lovely challenge by Harsh Snehanshu. I really want you all to try this out. The first line: your state of mind. The second line: a question you ask yourself about your state of mind. Please try it out and tag me in the post so I can see. Pretty interested in this one.

read more
I feel tired.

Of you? Or of us? #LetsIntrospect
Another lovely challenge by Harsh Snehanshu.
I really want you all to try this out. 
The first line: your state of mind. 
The second line: a question you ask yourself about your state of mind. Please try it out and tag me in the post so I can see. Pretty interested in this one.

खुद से बतिया लिया करो यार थोड़ा
क्या पता इस जिंदगी के कुछ राज़ ही खुल जाए
और फ़िर शायद हम इन सारी उलझनों को कोसना ही छोड़ देंगे
चलो आज कुछ ऐसा बदलाव करते हैं। #badlav #changedperceptions #trysomethingnew #letsintrospect #lettodaybetheday #letstartsomethingnew

Rishabh Shukla

" When a sailor gets stucked he can't blame the waves or thunderstorm for the cause,its his own preparation which hampers him,in the same way dont blame your luck or life  for misfortune its your unprepared act which leads to this day "  #yqbaba #yqquotes #letsintrospect #inspireyourself

Rishabh Shukla

" Im an unsung hero whose voice would be immortal in future " #letsintrospect #keepmoving #yqbaba #yqquotes

Rishabh Shukla

" Im writing a true story that can never be told by anyone except me and that story is Myself a complete story " #letsintrospect #inner_voice
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification