Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best meetyouhalfway Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best meetyouhalfway Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love and other drugs quotes you meet thousands, meet you or meet with you 10, short meet up with friends, shayari for alumni meet in hindi, shayari on alumni meet in hindi,

• 23 Followers
  • 23 Stories

Swapnil Moon

I will #meetyouhalfway at the point where both the earth and the moon are equidistant and I give in to the one that has more gravity. What about you? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
just make headway and
I will take you 
to the destination. I will #meetyouhalfway at the point where both the earth and the moon are equidistant and I give in to the one that has more gravity. What about you?  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

ÅJÎT KÙMÅR

I will #meetyouhalfway at the point where both the earth and the moon are equidistant and I give in to the one that has more gravity. What about you? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Of my life.
What is your first first expression for me. I will #meetyouhalfway at the point where both the earth and the moon are equidistant and I give in to the one that has more gravity. What about you?  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
Not to annoy you, 
Just to see your smile once
It might remind me of your promises, 
But it would be totally fine, 
If you are keeping your current. 
I will change my way, 
If the destination becomes same. 
I am Waiting for the day, 
When I will meet you half-way... I will #meetyouhalfway at the point where both the earth and the moon are equidistant and I give in to the one that has more gravity. What about you?  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ashmita Saha

I will #meetyouhalfway at the point where both the earth and the moon are equidistant and I give in to the one that has more gravity. What about you? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi love life #beautyoflove #bittersweet

read more
between bitter and sweet
and make you savour 
the unique taste of love. I will #meetyouhalfway at the point where both the earth and the moon are equidistant and I give in to the one that has more gravity. What about you?  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #love #life #beautyoflove #bittersweet

Ashish Mishra

read more
before that you have to come yourself. 
I will not interrupt you on everything, 
you have to understand everything yourself. 
I will tell you everything once, 
You have to answer every time. I will #meetyouhalfway at the point where both the earth and the moon are equidistant and I give in to the one that has more gravity. What about you?  #YourQuoteAndMine

Writer Jiया

I will #meetyouhalfway at the point where both the earth and the moon are equidistant and I give in to the one that has more gravity. What about you? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba _ This is a part provided by a gardener in thought of separating from the old moments pests ruining his crops and loving plants beauty. _ There are always some chemicals which destroy the lives of the plants counting on to the end of their nurtured life. Though these moments pests would be healt #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqquotes #yqlove #feedback

read more
Where garden, growing love,
Can grant me shovel of 
Attachments to uproot them. I will #meetyouhalfway at the point where both the earth and the moon are equidistant and I give in to the one that has more gravity. What about you?  #YourQuoteAndMine
_
This is a part provided by a gardener in thought of separating from the old moments pests ruining his crops and loving plants beauty. 
_
There are always some chemicals which destroy the lives of the plants counting on to the end of their nurtured life. Though these moments pests would be healt

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
Walking on your own path,
When you feel sure.
To leave behind,
All fears and doubts in mind,
You will find me, no doubt,
Meeting you halfway, there. I will #meetyouhalfway at the point where both the earth and the moon are equidistant and I give in to the one that has more gravity. What about you?  #YourQuoteAndMine

suraj sharma

read more
I will meet you halfway after the lockdown gets over
So dat all my luv on u I can shower
I m gonna hold ur hand nd will go for a long walk 
I wanna hear ur voice calmly while u talk 
I wanna hug u like I always used to do
I wanna give a forehead kiss which makes happy to u 
I wanna live this moments once again
As u knw dat luving u is in my vein...
 I will #meetyouhalfway at the point where both the earth and the moon are equidistant and I give in to the one that has more gravity. What about you?  #YourQuoteAndMine

officialrk

बदल लिए वो रास्ते,
    जो तेरी 👉ओर जा रहे थे... 
अब उन मंजिलों की तलाश हैं, 
     जिनको मेरी तलाश हैं.. 
✍RK🔥 #yrquotebaba #yrqtbaba #truefeelings #nothing #no_one_cares #meetmewhen #meetyouhalfway #lovequotes

Tushar Jangid

I will #meetyouhalfway at the point where both the earth and the moon are equidistant and I give in to the one that has more gravity. What about you? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba love #yqbaba #yqdidi #latest #musings poetry

read more
between the same circumstances
but in different way
This time you'll feel that
I was not always guilty
"whenever" you try to
remember me
you'll find
what was misunderstanding and "what is"
I'm leaving 
my entire life for 
the remaining half way
as an example. 
But don't worry
it's only the half way
We will meet soon
"After the life." I will #meetyouhalfway at the point where both the earth and the moon are equidistant and I give in to the one that has more gravity. What about you?  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #love #yqbaba #yqdidi #latest #musings #poetry
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification