Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best rzsettleonme Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best rzsettleonme Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ābeļdārzs burtnieki, vērmanes dārzs, ett recruitment 2020, ett exam postponed, ett tube,

• 23 Followers
  • 23 Stories

Chanchal Jaiswal

Collab on this beautiful picture and add your midnight thoughts! 😊 #rzsettleonme #yqrestzone #yqrz #midnightthoughts #ToYou Collaborating with Rest Zone Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqlove #yqtales #yqcommitment

read more
O' Phoeb! Settle on me
In the eyes onto the lips
Love! Let me taste the mist
Else where is life in the fist
Be the watch of my wrist
Let time be a bit moist
And the nights calmer be
Let's get mingled you and me Collab on this beautiful picture and add your midnight thoughts! 😊

#rzsettleonme #yqrestzone #yqrz #midnightthoughts  #toyou
Collaborating with Rest Zone
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba #yqlove  #yqtales  #yqcommitment

Loyal Musers

Collab on this beautiful picture and add your midnight thoughts! 😊 #rzsettleonme #yqrestzone #yqrz #midnightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #suhail_khan #ankahe_alfaaz_malik #Jaani_Malik

read more
कुछ दिनो से रातो मे 
नींद नही आ रही है ।

कोई बात है गहरी सी 
जो मुझे सता रही है ।

और अकेला है अरमान यहाँ जीने के लिये ।

उसे हर मोड़ पर ये दुनिया बता रही है । Collab on this beautiful picture and add your midnight thoughts! 😊

#rzsettleonme #yqrestzone #yqrz #midnightthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #suhail_khan #ankahe_alfaaz_malik #jaani_malik

Sonali Agrawal

Collab on this beautiful picture and add your midnight thoughts! 😊 #rzsettleonme #yqrestzone #yqrz #midnightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Your miseries,tensions & pains...
& 
I will settle on you 
the happiness,smiles & my gains... Collab on this beautiful picture and add your midnight thoughts! 😊

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sita Prasad

Collab on this beautiful picture and add your midnight thoughts! 😊 #rzsettleonme #yqrestzone #yqrz #midnightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Oh life!
with all your glitters,
harmonious blendings,
unexpected musings,
the sweetest odours,
cutest smiles,
deep hearted gratitude,
caring hugs,
softest words,
brightest dawns,
gloriest dusks,
dreamier nights,
abundance around,
naturally beautiful,
and enthralling spheres of life...

Collab on this beautiful picture and add your midnight thoughts! 😊

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
You might be tired, 
by fighting a war with yourself. 
It was a long fight, 
longer than expected. 
You can settle forever, 
If you wish. 
But you are a warrior, 
Settling is not in your blood, 
Untill you win the battle... Collab on this beautiful picture and add your midnight thoughts! 😊

Soulmate (Yuhee)

Hello Resties! ❤ Collab on this beautiful picture and add your midnight thoughts! 😊 #rzsettleonme #yqrestzone #yqrz #collabwithrestzone #yqbaba #midnightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
else on god Hello Resties! ❤
Collab on this beautiful picture and add your midnight thoughts! 😊

#rzsettleonme #yqrestzone #yqrz #collabwithrestzone #yqbaba #midnightthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine

Swapnali Debata

Collab on this beautiful picture and add your midnight thoughts! 😊 #rzsettleonme #yqrestzone #yqrz #midnightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #Collab #yqtales

read more
like the beautiful night settles on the sky adorning it with little stars and the shining moon. Collab on this beautiful picture and add your midnight thoughts! 😊

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi #collab #yqtales

Writer Jiया

Collab on this beautiful picture and add your midnight thoughts! 😊 #rzsettleonme #yqrestzone #yqrz #midnightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone Collaborating with YourQuote Baba _ Be in this world but still for me. Be in this world but care for me. Be in this world but live for me. Be in this world but smile for me. #yqbaba #yqquotes #feedback

read more
Like that sediment
Which is in water but 
Still apart. Collab on this beautiful picture and add your midnight thoughts! 😊

_
Be in this world but still for me. Be in this world but care for me. Be in this world but live for me.
Be in this world but smile for me.

Batul Hafiji

Collab on this beautiful picture and add your midnight thoughts! 😊 #rzsettleonme #yqrestzone #yqrz #midnightthoughts #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #quotesbybatulhafiji

read more
Enjoy the bliss!  Collab on this beautiful picture and add your midnight thoughts! 😊

#quotesbybatulhafiji

Narendra Raja Raja Naren

read more
oh Star dust.
Stay still on me... my dearest.

Up on me, you will be cutest.
With you on me, I will be the richest. Collab on this beautiful picture and add your midnight thoughts! 😊

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification