Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best loveknocks Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best loveknocks Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sad love pictures with quotes, good morning love quotes with images, love quotes for him with images, didnt kno when i fell i love with u poem, good morning quotes for love in hindi 260,

• 49 Followers
  • 52 Stories

Priyuu!!

Ratan Singh Champawat

What to do when #loveknocks your door? #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
When love knocks at your door 
and strikes the very inner core 
Welcome him with an open heart
And have everything that is your
♥️♥️♥️♥️

What to do when #loveknocks your door? #poemtime   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Bizz_are_ Soul

What to do when #loveknocks your door? #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lostlove #yqquotes #yqbaba #yourquotebaba #loveisanillusion

read more
it's hard for me,to open
let it in
as I have lost my key...
I lost the trust,
my walls are hard to break,
as I have come miles,
leaving the touch, behind... What to do when #loveknocks your door? #poemtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
#lostlove 
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba  
#yourquotebaba 
#loveisanillusion

Abhishek Latta

What to do when #loveknocks your door? #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Just peep through the peephole,
Take a U turn 
And just run as fast as possible. What to do when #loveknocks your door? #poemtime   #YourQuoteAndMine

Abhijeet Singh Yadav

What to do when #loveknocks on your door? #poemtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #AbhijeetSingh #Yadav #sikandar

read more
He sees you day dream more and more.  What to do when #loveknocks on your door? #poemtime   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #abhijeetsingh  #yadav  #sikandar

praveen kalabhavi

read more
Love is something that can never be expressed in words. It is just a beautiful feeling that can be only felt my two hearts. And I am proud to be in love with you. What to do when #loveknocks your door? #poemtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

praveen kalabhavi

read more
Love works like magic. Everything seems different. When two heart unite, it is the most beautiful thing in the whole world. It's pure and divine. I feel magical. What to do when #loveknocks your door? #poemtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

praveen kalabhavi

read more
Every moment feels so incomplete without you. I miss you so much. I love you my dear. Without you the days and nights are longer. What to do when #loveknocks your door? #poemtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

praveen kalabhavi

read more
You seem to capture my mind all the time. There is never a moment when I don't think about you or miss your presence. Your love takes over me all the time. I feel so weak in your love. What to do when #loveknocks your door? #poemtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Kuldeep Ranga

read more
Accept it and you won't need any other door to knock... What to do when #loveknocks your door? #poemtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification