Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best allourmistakes Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best allourmistakes Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about one kiss is all it takes fallin in love with me, love is all i need, happy diwali to all of you meaning in hindi, thank you for all your help and support, happy new year to all my family and friends,

• 50 Followers
  • 51 Stories

Upen Patel

What is common in #allourmistakes? #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yourquotebaba #yourquotedidi #gujarati

read more
It is Your Responsibility
Not My. What is common in #allourmistakes? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yourquotebaba #yourquotedidi #gujarati

Alok Jain

What is common in #allourmistakes? #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yourquotebaba #yourquote #YourQuoteAndMine life #lifequotes

read more
Overconfidence & improper decisions.  What is common in #allourmistakes? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

#yourquotebaba #yourquote #yourquoteandmine #life #lifequotes

Shitiz Chauhan

What is common in #allourmistakes? #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yourquotebaba #yourquotedidi #pennpopcorn

read more
That it is Us who Did it But Blamed the Destiny... What is common in #allourmistakes? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

#yourquotebaba #yourquotedidi #pennpopcorn

Fairy Lights

What is common in #allourmistakes? #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #joy #mischief

read more
"The Child" 
in us 
who committed it 
thinking
The M of Mistake 
to be 
The M of Mature . What is common in #allourmistakes? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #joy #mischief

Priyanka B Chakrabartty

What is common in #allourmistakes? #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
We don't accept our mistakes.
We blame others.
We lie to ourselves and to others
To such an extent
That we start believing on the myth we created.
So be brave to face your mistakes.
Accept them and learn to improve from them.
Success will be waiting to embrace you. What is common in #allourmistakes? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anaya Agarwal

What is common in #allourmistakes? #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

....we are all human What is common in #allourmistakes? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

ÅJÎT KÙMÅR

read more
Bad choice on believe... What is common in #allourmistakes? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sita Prasad

read more
The thoughts which flowed in the direction of situation. What is common in #allourmistakes? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Mir Sohail

read more
Every Time 
A "New Lesson" Is There! What is common in #allourmistakes? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Quote.Of .My.Thought

read more
Our innocence What is common in #allourmistakes? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification