Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best next10yearschallenge Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best next10yearschallenge Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about rajamouli next movie with prabhas, doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment, in my next life, next step for life, one day to the next,

• 16 Followers
  • 17 Stories

Springblossoms

In everyone's happiness means you are the one behind their happiness. Happiness is the best treasure of life one can give😊💜✨ and when there is equalization?? When you absorb their sorrows and negatives and and both lit light of joy together. Be the filter of others life too to realize what is life💞💞 Let’s do the #next10yearschallenge. #Collab and forecast where you will be in 2029. life #Happiness #equality 20192029 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My core is burning each day. I'm adapting my higher forms of life. Absorbing it forever and feeling it. Learning me.

What is me? Nothing is me. I'm you. Yes you. I'm in everyone's happiness. And those who are sad I'm gonna transform it to joy through a nice cheerful journey. When is me = you? Understanding and realizing you clearly and equalizing me with you. In everyone's happiness means you are the one behind their happiness. Happiness is the best treasure of life one can give😊💜✨ and when there is equalization?? When you absorb their sorrows and negatives and and both lit light of joy together. Be the filter of others life too to realize what is life💞💞

Let’s do the #next10yearschallenge. #Collab and forecast where you will be in 2029. 
#life #happiness #equality
#20192029  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

sanjana Bhardwaj

Let’s do the #next10yearschallenge. #Collab and forecast where you will be in 2029. 20192029 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Wish

May be wish come true Let’s do the #next10yearschallenge. #Collab and forecast where you will be in 2029. #20192029  #YourQuoteAndMine

CM Chaitanyaa

Let’s do the #next10yearschallenge. #Collab and forecast where you will be in 2029. 20192029 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I'm honest. 

I'll be honest.  Let’s do the #next10yearschallenge. #Collab and forecast where you will be in 2029. #20192029  #YourQuoteAndMine

Abid

Let’s do the #next10yearschallenge. #Collab and forecast where you will be in 2029. 20192029 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba You can never say🤷‍♂️...

read more
Zameen ke upar😊

Zameen ke neeche 😇 Let’s do the #next10yearschallenge. #Collab and forecast where you will be in 2029.
 #20192029  #YourQuoteAndMine
You can never say🤷‍♂️...

Bizz_are_ Soul

Let’s do the #next10yearschallenge. #Collab and forecast where you will be in 2029. 20192029 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqquotes #ypurquotes #yourquotebaba

read more
A scribbler,often losing
pace to the bleeding pen....

A scribbler whose pace
made the bleeding pen,bleed more.... Let’s do the #next10yearschallenge. #Collab and forecast where you will be in 2029. #20192029  #YourQuoteAndMine
  #yqbaba #yqquotes #ypurquotes #yourquotebaba

srilatha lion

read more
Am the princess of my mother

Am the Mother of my little princess 
n my mom Let’s do the #next10yearschallenge. #Collab and forecast where you will be in 2029. #20192029  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Sumayya Hasan

Let’s do the #next10yearschallenge. #Collab and forecast where you will be in 2029. 20192029 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #GirlEducation

read more
Trying to change the thinking of people for girl education

Will see the change Inshallah  Let’s do the #next10yearschallenge. #Collab and forecast where you will be in 2029. #20192029  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #girleducation

arya Jeena

read more
ജീന ....

ജീന.... Let’s do the #next10yearschallenge. #Collab and forecast where you will be in 2029. #20192029  #YourQuoteAndMine

Milan Vishnoi

Let’s do the #next10yearschallenge. #Collab and forecast where you will be in 2029. 20192029 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Goals #aim #Inspiration

read more
Getting inspired and motivated  from experiences of others.

Inspiring and motivating others from my own experiences. Let’s do the #next10yearschallenge. #Collab and forecast where you will be in 2029. #20192029  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #goals #aim #inspiration

Ankit

read more
Speculating Future !

Living Future ! Let’s do the #next10yearschallenge. #Collab and forecast where you will be in 2029. #20192029  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification