Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yqreview Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yqreview Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 4 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Abid

#yqbaba #housedream #housedream #yqreview #yqbhaijan #yqdidi #ypowrimo #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Syeda Afrasheem Usmani Collaborating with Aabid Hussain Collaborating with Raksha Soni

read more
Itna tadpaaya uski yaado ne,
Be tahaasha ro gaye hai hum.  #yqbaba #housedream #housedream #yqreview #yqbhaijan #yqdidi #ypowrimo  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Syeda Afrasheem Usmani 
Collaborating with Aabid Hussain
Collaborating with Raksha Soni

Abid

#yqbaba #housedream #bestyqurduquotes #yqreview #yqbhaijan #yqdidi #ypowrimo #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Syeda Afrasheem Usmani

read more
Khwaab hai ya haqeeqat koi
Shayd kahi so gaye hai hum
 #yqbaba #housedream #bestyqurduquotes #yqreview #yqbhaijan #yqdidi #ypowrimo  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Syeda Afrasheem Usmani

shailley singh

Build your peace.♥️ #whennopeace #createsome.
#yqbaba #yqdidi #yqthoughts #newwritersclub #yqreview

Sushmita

Yes the journey gets beautiful That long journey makes me even more happier.... #yqbaba #yqspecial #yqreview #Journey #Travel #dreamybae Now Collab with me how journey feels to you ?

read more
Whenever I take the long road to reach you. Oh my dear the journey gets even more beautiful.... Yes the journey gets beautiful
That long journey makes me even more happier....
#yqbaba #yqspecial #yqreview #journey #travel #dreamybae
Now Collab with me how journey feels to you ?

Sushmita

Yes the journey gets beautiful That long journey makes me even more happier.... #yqbaba #yqspecial #yqreview #Journey #Travel #dreamybae Now Collab with me how journey feels to you ?

read more
Whenever I take the long road to reach you. Oh my dear the journey gets even more beautiful.... Yes the journey gets beautiful
That long journey makes me even more happier....
#yqbaba #yqspecial #yqreview #journey #travel #dreamybae
Now Collab with me how journey feels to you ?

Neeta

Don't 
             Ask 
        me who  I am
    I  lost my identity 
when  i was born, when I married   you, 
when  I bore you children, named after you,   I am 
their mother,
 your wife,
 his daughter
  So help me God.

#shapepoem 
#yqbaba 
#yqnewwritersclub 
#yqmuse 
#yqreview 
#365days365quotes

Neeta

Collab and talk about the #bestadvice you ever received. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqmuse #yqnewwritersclub #yqreview

read more
Trust your instincts,
follow your heart
and enjoy the present.
 Collab and talk about the #bestadvice you ever received. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#yqquotes 
#yqmuse 
#yqnewwritersclub 
#yqreview

Neeta

Look at the sky .
Pining for earth.
Meeting at the horizon.
 #434poem 
#365days365quotes 
#yqmuse 
#yqbaba 
#yqnewwritersclub 
#yqreview

Neeta

Hello writers! The bad news is it's just Monday but the good news is the Monday blues are already over. But tiredness must have taken over all of you already. Collab with us and share your tiredness with us. Unless you share the burden, how will you fly higher tomorrow? #tiredmonday #yqbaba #newwritersclub #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote New Writers Club #yqmuse #yqreview #yqmonk #yqbestenglishquotes

read more
faking smiles, pretending to listen to the ranting and complaints , ignoring irritated looks of waiting people at my customer care counter.😕😢 Hello writers!

The bad news is it's just Monday but the good news is the Monday blues are already over. But tiredness must have taken over all of you already.

Collab with us and share your tiredness with us. Unless you share the burden, how will you fly higher tomorrow?

#tiredmonday #yqbaba #newwritersclub #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote New Writers Club

Neeta

Pen in my hands,eyes partially shut, ambling around the house in circles,ignoring sharp edge of teapoy, stumbling on a shoe,muttering to myself I walk. Exclaiming suddenly I dash to my writing desk and scribble away furiously. I stop. Again I start walking ,waving my hands in the air. My sons come out of their respective rooms, eyeing me quizzically. My husband shushes them with a look. With a cry of triumphant I dash back to my writing desk. This time I get it all out of my system, on paper. A #yqbaba #freewriting #yqtales #yqmuse #yqnewwritersclub #yqreview #yqpostman

read more
Free writing

In caption Pen in my hands,eyes partially shut, ambling around the house in circles,ignoring sharp edge of teapoy, stumbling on a shoe,muttering to myself I walk. Exclaiming suddenly I dash to my writing desk  and scribble away furiously. I stop. Again I start walking ,waving my hands in the air.
My sons come out of their respective rooms, eyeing me quizzically. My husband shushes them with a look. With a cry of triumphant I dash back to my writing desk. This time I get it all out of my system, on paper.
A
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification