Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 323poem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 323poem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 323 is a prime number, धारा 323 क्या है, 323 ipc in hindi, dhara 323 ipc in hindi 390, dhara 323 in hindi 880,

• 62 Followers
  • 90 Stories

Vaghela Jateen

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #323poem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Tum Yun Mile Ho jabse mujhe
Aur sunehri Me lagati hu
Sirf labose nhi
Ab To pure badan se hasati Hu Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #323poem #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #323poem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Pregnant with words
the air
birthed dead metaphors Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #323poem

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #323poem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
She watches me
I shiver
My reflection doesn't Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #323poem

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #AT323moonpoem • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️ Write a 323 poem on "Moon".✨ 1st line - 3 words 2nd line - 2 words 3rd line - 3 words • Must use hashtag: #aestheticthoughts #yqbaba #Collab #yqdidi #YourQuoteAndMine #yqaestheticthoughts #323poem

read more
Her eyes clouded
The moon
veils her pain

OPEN FOR COLLAB ✨ #AT323moonpoem • A Challenge by Aesthetic Thoughts! ♥️

Write a 323 poem on "Moon".✨
1st line - 3 words 
2nd line - 2 words 
3rd line - 3 words 

• Must use hashtag:  #aestheticthoughts

Bikash Burnwal

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #323poem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #Lies #eyesspeak

read more
Your mouth lied.
Your eyes,
Just said everything. Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #323poem #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #lies #eyesspeak

Dipa Rani G.

I met God.
God asked.
Love or wisdom? #323poem #yqbqba #english #god #love #wisdom

Atishay jain

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #323poem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You know that
I loved
But still gone Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #323poem #YourQuoteAndMine

Ashok Mangal

Unconsidered unconditionally! .......... Shree #a_journey_of_thoughts #unboundeddesires #musingtime #yqbaba #oneliner Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #323poem #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Don't bother for him who ignored you,
Choose someone from one you ignored. Unconsidered unconditionally!
Shree 
#a_journey_of_thoughts
#unboundeddesires
#musingtime
#yqbaba #oneliner
 Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #323poem

Ashok Mangal

Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #323poem #poetrybaaz My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Pushp Lata Collaborating with Zubair Bashir

read more
I am Yours,
Then either you should also be mine,
Or I should withdraw the thought that 
I am Yours. Participate in the #rapidfire and come up with a #323poem
#poetrybaaz
Collaborating with Pushp Lata
Collaborating with Zubair Bashir

Manjula Murali

read more
ಕಾಲ್ಬರಳಲಿ ತೋರುತಿಹೆನು ಲಜ್ಜೆಯ
ನಿನ್ನ ಕುಡಿನೋಟಕೆ
ಮೌನದಲ್ಲಿಯೇ ನನ್ನ ಸಮ್ಮತಿ Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #323poem #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification