Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best unforgettablechildhood Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best unforgettablechildhood Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about you are my unforgettable love novel, shayri for unforgettable love 0, quotes on unforgettable love, unforgettable memories with friends quotes, quotes about unforgettable moments with friends,

• 27 Followers
  • 29 Stories

Major Mystique

#Collab & share the #unforgettablechildhood moment from your life. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My seclusion from internet and closeness to nature and physical world around #Collab & share the #unforgettablechildhood moment from your life.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Naseem Habib

#Collab & share the #unforgettablechildhood moment from your life. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
  didn't knew, how it hurts.... #Collab & share the #unforgettablechildhood moment from your life.  #YourQuoteAndMine

DHIRAJ SANJAY MALI

read more
Playing games, watching movies, adventures with friends,
In short joyful life. #Collab & share the #unforgettablechildhood moment from your life.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dhiraj Mali

read more
Playing games, watching movies, adventures with friends,
In short joyful life. #Collab & share the #unforgettablechildhood moment from your life.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Shail Raghuvanshi

#Collab & share the #unforgettablechildhood moment from your life. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Childhood #writersofinstagram #poetsofinstagram #Freedom #unconditional

read more
that I enjoyed life without reason
even to the point of treason
not knowing it so of course!
I yearn for those innocent days today,
for that innocent vulnerability,
that unconditional dependability!
Today, I am more conscious and conditional,
more reserved in reason.
Sigh! Somebody bring my childhood days back to me.
Breaking all strings I need to once again feel free! #Collab & share the #unforgettablechildhood moment from your life.  #YourQuoteAndMine
#childhood 
#writersofinstagram 
#poetsofinstagram 
#freedom 
#unconditional

Garima Mahnot Jain

#Collab & share the #unforgettablechildhood moment from your life. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Thank you YourQuote Baba For this post, Bachpan ki yaad dilane ke liye Shuqriya

read more
बचपन में सीखी हुई Alphabet में “C ”  से बहुत प्यार हुआ करता था 
Because 
C for Chocolate
C for Cartoons
इन्हीं दोनों के साथ बचपन का दिन गुजर जाया करता था 
दोस्तों के साथ खेलना और बस खेलना यहीं शाम का खूबसूरत किस्सा हुआ करता था 
और दादी की कहानियां बचपन की हर रात का हिस्सा हुआ करती थी  #Collab & share the #unforgettablechildhood moment from your life.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba
Thank you YourQuote Baba 
For this post,  Bachpan ki yaad dilane ke liye Shuqriya

Sherlock Doyle

The sad fact is, this is actually true in many places. #Collab & share the #unforgettablechildhood moment from your life. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #crime #molestation #childsexualabuse #Illegal

read more
                       when my uncle used to come to our house and play with me. It was a fun timepass playing Stone-Paper-Scissors with him.

He used to play the game with me with one hand.

His other hand would
be under my sister's
skirt.

The sad fact is, this is actually true in many places.

#Collab & share the #unforgettablechildhood moment from your life.  #YourQuoteAndMine

#Collab & share the #unforgettablechildhood moment from your life. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Babachildhoodmemories वो प्यारे से दिन वो प्यारी सी रातें वो बचपन के मंजर वो यारों की बातें खिलखिला के हँसना , कभी रूठ जाना

read more
वो प्यारे से दिन 
वो प्यारी सी रातें

वो बचपन के मंजर 
वो यारों की बातें.........

(  Jab bhi  punishment milti thi ghar ya school dono jgh )
 #Collab & share the #unforgettablechildhood moment from your life.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba#childhoodmemories             वो प्यारे से दिन 
वो प्यारी सी रातें

वो बचपन के मंजर 
वो यारों की बातें 

खिलखिला के हँसना , कभी रूठ जाना

Ankit

read more
                  I never had one ! #Collab & share the #unforgettablechildhood moment from your life.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Harvinder Kaur

read more
the only single slap by my father.... #Collab & share the #unforgettablechildhood moment from your life.  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification