Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ababpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ababpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about abab poems about love, abab rhyme scheme love poems, learn english with aba english, poems with abab rhyme scheme, aba in english,

• 33 Followers
  • 42 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #ABABeroticpoem. First and third lines should rhyme, as should second and fourth. Best poem will be highlighted! ✨ #moansandmoons #mnmnapowrimo #erotica #yqbaba #ababpoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
'Nudity is an art' said he, stripping me, watching nudity blush
Our bodies entwined, our yearnings naked
he was the artist, dripping desires with his erotic paintbrush
Hot and wet, I took him in, my cravings unabashedly wicked. 
 Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #ABABeroticpoem. First and third lines should rhyme, as should second and fourth.

Best poem will be highlighted! ✨

#moansandmoons #mnmnapowrimo #erotica  #yqbaba #ababpoem  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Moans & Moons

Chitra Iyer

Collab on this Prompt and write a horror poetry 🌚 Font : Crimson Italic Must Use #scABAB to let us discover your poems. #spookiansclub #yqsc horror #horrorpoem #ababpoem #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Spookians Club

read more
Four pretty women walked the streets
Floating above ground, holding 
legs in hands
Kissing each other's manicured feet
Talking in a language only their 
missing ears could vunderstand. Collab on this Prompt and write a horror poetry 🌚
Font : Crimson Italic
Must Use #scABAB to let us discover your poems.

#spookiansclub #yqsc #horror #horrorpoem #ABABpoem #yqbaba
  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Spookians Club

Trivedi Abhishek

B positive 👇👇👇 Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #ababpoem, a poem with ABAB rhyme scheme. Here’s an example: My penmanship is pretty bad. My printing’s plainly awful. In truth, my writing looks so sad it ought to be unlawful. #YourQuoteAndMine love life #MyThought #yourquote #poem Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You are my angel and I feel that I must...
My love is the tide, your soul is the shores...
tell you that within you, you have my trust...
you have my heart, do I have yours...
 B positive 👇👇👇
Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #ababpoem, a poem with ABAB rhyme scheme. Here’s an example:

My penmanship is pretty bad.
My printing’s plainly awful.
In truth, my writing looks so sad 
it ought to be unlawful. #YourQuoteAndMine #love #life #mythought #yourquote #poem 
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Manjula Murali

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #ababpoem, a poem with ABAB rhyme scheme. Here’s an example: My penmanship is pretty bad. My printing’s plainly awful. In truth, my writing looks so sad it ought to be unlawful. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Loving my daughter 
what today reminds me
the way my mother
showed love to me  Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #ababpoem, a poem with ABAB rhyme scheme. Here’s an example:

My penmanship is pretty bad.
My printing’s plainly awful.
In truth, my writing looks so sad
it ought to be unlawful. #YourQuoteAndMine

Ayesha Ansari

Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #ababpoem, a poem with ABAB rhyme scheme. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Always be like a flower
Which is truly awesome
 happiness you should shower
And every day blossom Participate in this #rapidfire and write a #ababpoem, a poem with ABAB rhyme scheme.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #ababpoem. First and third lines should rhyme, as should second and fourth. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The bell rang
I thought it was you
It was followed by a door bang
I knew then, it can be anyone but  you...  Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #ABABpoem. First and third lines should rhyme, as should second and fourth.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sakshi Vashist

I don't think about us
You said you don't too 
It might sound superfluous
But these lies aren't new 

#abab #ababpoem #lie #new #think #thinking #thinkingofyou

Bizz_are_ Soul

Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #ABABeroticpoem. First and third lines should rhyme, as should second and fourth. Best poem will be highlighted! ✨ #moansandmoons #mnmnapowrimo #erotica #yqbaba #ababpoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Moans & Moons

read more
I shred her last thread
as I trail down her skin
Her buds unfold and she spread
more, while I enter deep, within... Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #ABABeroticpoem. First and third lines should rhyme, as should second and fourth.

Best poem will be highlighted! ✨

#moansandmoons #mnmnapowrimo #erotica  #yqbaba #ababpoem  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Moans & Moons

Madhu Jain

Collab on this Prompt and write a horror poetry 🌚 Font : Crimson Italic Must Use #scABAB to let us discover your poems. #spookiansclub #yqsc horror #horrorpoem #ababpoem #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Spookians Club

read more
Don't you dare to fight
I'm the sensuous evil
I can make you dead by bite
dreadly look as me as furious devil.  Collab on this Prompt and write a horror poetry 🌚
Font : Crimson Italic
Must Use #scABAB to let us discover your poems.

#spookiansclub #yqsc #horror #horrorpoem #ABABpoem #yqbaba
  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Spookians Club

Soulmate (Yuhee)

Good Morning writers! 🌼 Collab on this template and write a #ababpoem, A poem with ABAB rhyme scheme. First and third lines ending with same rhymes. Second and fourth lines ending with same rhymes. #rzABAB #yqrestzone #yqbaba #collabwithrestzone #FreshThoughts #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
We met each other
On a moonlit night
my heart did bother
not to loose this sight Good Morning writers! 🌼

Collab on this template and write a #ABABPoem, A poem with ABAB rhyme scheme. 

First and third lines ending with same rhymes. 
Second and fourth lines ending with same rhymes. 

#rzABAB #yqrestzone #yqbaba #collabwithrestzone #freshthoughts  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification