Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best SG2 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best SG2 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about sg2892,

• 19 Followers
  • 29 Stories

Osho Jain

Translation: "In this partnership, I'm 90 and you're 10." 😎 It's #AmrutaSubhash from #sacredgames2. 😀 ✍ Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SG2 #Netflix #WebSeries entries to #YQMT528 and make us ROFL! 😆😆 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes😌Maggie curly love......

read more
When you and your brother are going to eat Maggie together 😎 Translation: "In this partnership, I'm 90 and you're 10." 😎

It's #AmrutaSubhash from #SacredGames2. 😀
✍ Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SG2 #Netflix #Webseries entries to #YQMT528 and make us ROFL! 😆😆 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes😌Maggie curly love......

Bizz_are_ Soul

#NawazuddinSiddiqui aka #GaneshGaitonde and his team welcomes you to the next season of #sacredgames2. 😎😎 🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SG2 #Netflix entries to #YQMT520 and make us ROFL! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
"Apun khud ke peeche bhag Raha tha,
Aur desh Mandir ke peeche"..-sacred games

"Lekin ab ladkiyaan apun ke peeche bhag rahe hain,
apun hi bhagwaan hain" #NawazuddinSiddiqui aka #GaneshGaitonde and his team welcomes you to the next season of #SacredGames2. 😎😎
🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SG2 #Netflix entries to #YQMT520 and make us ROFL! #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YQ Memes

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

#NawazuddinSiddiqui aka #GaneshGaitonde and his team welcomes you to the next season of #sacredgames2. 😎😎 🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SG2 #Netflix entries to #YQMT520 and make us ROFL! #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When I say my Frinds to find a Girlfriend For me (bhabhi for them)

My friends find for himself 😕 #NawazuddinSiddiqui aka #GaneshGaitonde and his team welcomes you to the next season of #SacredGames2. 😎😎
🔥Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SG2 #Netflix entries to #YQMT520 and make us ROFL! #YourQuoteAndMine

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

पिक्चर अभी बाकी है मेरे दोस्त She : सुनो ना रूप वो मेरा उससे लड़ाई हो गया है अब मैं ब्रेकअप कर ली हूँ मैं उसको ब्लॉक कर दी हूँ और वो भी मेरे को ब्लॉक कर दिया है 🤧🤧🤧🤧 ( Le me : बेड़ा गर्क हो , अब इनका पेच अप करना है बात कराना है मिलवाना है फिर से 🤦🤦🤦🤦🙇🙇🙇👹👹😵😵😵 ⭕ Translation: "It's a trap, sir!" 😨 It's a #trap, it's a #Meme.😆😂 #Netflix #YourQuoteAndMine #YQMeme #sacredgames2 #SG2 #YQMT504

read more
She : सुनो ना रात में बात कर सकते हैं क्या बहुत जरूरी बात है ....😍
Me : हाँ क्यूँ नहीं अगर जगते रहे तो 🤗🤗😍😍

(अंतरात्मा) पिक्चर अभी बाकी है मेरे दोस्त
She : सुनो ना रूप वो मेरा उससे लड़ाई हो गया है अब मैं ब्रेकअप कर ली हूँ मैं उसको ब्लॉक कर दी हूँ और वो भी मेरे को ब्लॉक कर दिया है 🤧🤧🤧🤧

(  Le me : बेड़ा गर्क हो , अब इनका पेच अप करना है बात कराना है मिलवाना है फिर से 🤦🤦🤦🤦🙇🙇🙇👹👹😵😵😵

⭕ Translation: "It's a trap, sir!" 😨
It's a #trap, it's a #meme.😆😂

sanjana

⭕ Translation: "It's a trap, sir!" 😨 It's a #trap, it's a #Meme.😆😂 🍇 Another challenge from #Netflix #sacredgames2 #SG2. 🔷 Use #YQMT504 for your #YQMeme and make us RoFL. 🎶 Multiple entries are most welcome. I AM WAITING... Get. Set. Meme it.🔥🔥 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When someone claims to love you..  ⭕ Translation: "It's a trap, sir!" 😨
🍇 Another challenge from #Netflix #SacredGames2 #SG2.
🔷 Use #YQMT504 for your #YQMeme and make us RoFL.
🎶 Multiple entries are most welcome. I AM WAITING...
Get. Set. Meme it.🔥🔥 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YQ Memes

Safia Tehseen

⭕ Translation: "It's a trap, sir!" 😨 It's a #trap, it's a #Meme.😆😂 🍇 Another challenge from #Netflix #sacredgames2 #SG2. 🔷 Use #YQMT504 for your #YQMeme and make us RoFL. 🎶 Multiple entries are most welcome. I AM WAITING... Get. Set. Meme it.🔥🔥 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When my ex says" i just want to meet you for the last time"

me from inside👇 ⭕ Translation: "It's a trap, sir!" 😨

Ankit

Translation: "In this partnership, I'm 90 and you're 10." 😎 It's #AmrutaSubhash from #sacredgames2. 😀 ✍ Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SG2 #Netflix #WebSeries entries to #YQMT528 and make us ROFL! 😆😆 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When you buy a chocolate for a girl ! Translation: "In this partnership, I'm 90 and you're 10." 😎

It's #AmrutaSubhash from #SacredGames2. 😀
✍ Collab on this #YQMeme, make your multiple #SG2 #Netflix #Webseries entries to #YQMT528 and make us ROFL! 😆😆 #YourQuoteAndMine

Ankit

read more
When deeds of hardwork of your dad makes no sense !

Le you* #NawazuddinSiddiqui aka #GaneshGaitonde and his team welcomes you to the next season of #SacredGames2. 😎😎

Ankit

read more
When atheists comes to know, that they unwillingly guarded under the Hindu Law and taken to be as Hindus ! 

Le Liberals*   ⭕ Translation: "It's a trap, sir!" 😨

Ankit

✉️And here comes #SaifAliKhan aka #SartajSingh from #sacredgames2 with a message.🤔😬 🤝 Make the #SG2 threat into a funny meme and use #YQMT503 along. 😂😂 🚨 Also, we're very close to 100k memes using our #YQMeme hashtag. Let's come up with multiple memes and reach asap. 😎 Get. Set. Meme it.💥 #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YQ Memes

read more
When you found something, which you shouldn't have to !

Le Unnecessary You* ✉️And here comes #SaifAliKhan aka #SartajSingh from #SacredGames2 with a message.🤔😬
🤝 Make the #SG2 threat into a funny meme and use #YQMT503 along. 😂😂
🚨 Also, we're very close to 100k memes using our #YQMeme hashtag. Let's come up with multiple memes and reach asap. 😎
Get. Set. Meme it.💥 #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification