Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best DepartingDecember Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best DepartingDecember Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes on departing, departing meaning in hindi, departing friends quotes, friends departing quotes, departing quotes,

• 6 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Kunal Choudhary

Collab & dedicate a poem to #DepartingDecember. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I realise no matter how the year ends living in the moment is what makes life worth "living" Collab & dedicate a poem to #DepartingDecember. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sourajita D

As December comes to end, Whatsapp is bursting with Happy New Year wishes! Collab & dedicate a poem to #DepartingDecember. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba A collab after a long time. Earlier, I used to wait for prompts of #yqbaba #sourajita #FirstLove #newwritersclub #newwritersclub #yqtales

read more
The calender ends with you; 
But not the cold days.
And what is warm are hearts,
Biting the love way with beats! As December comes to end, Whatsapp is bursting with Happy New Year wishes!

Collab & dedicate a poem to #DepartingDecember. #YourQuoteAndMine

A collab after a long time. Earlier, I used to wait for prompts of #yqbaba

#sourajita #firstlove #newwritersclub #newwritersclub #yqtales

Mahed Sadia

Collab & dedicate a poem to #DepartingDecember. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Thank you very much December for giving me wonderful days..

read more
It reminds me of my friends,
The last year happily ever spent..
We were together like a girl always ready to lend..
But still I have a couple of new friends..
I am never ever going to let go of this end. Collab & dedicate a poem to #DepartingDecember. #YourQuoteAndMine

Thank you very much December for giving me wonderful days..

Anjali Raj

Collab & dedicate a poem to #DepartingDecember. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
As December nears it's end
I feel nostalgic so often..
Did I gain ? Did I lose?
Was I happy ? 
I now muse !
Moments met and departed
Some left  bruises and scars
Some left fragrance of flowers
I keep the aroma, I wisely choose
Yes, I am happy, I can say 
while I muse !

Anjali राज Collab & dedicate a poem to #DepartingDecember. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with  YourQuote Baba

Durga Kannan

read more
I go into introspective mode
Questioning myself
As to how far I have reached
In my spiritual journey
Have I surged ahead
Or have I stagnated
Getting stuck in the same rut
Of wordly pleasures
And chasing desires
Where exactly have I reached? Collab & dedicate a poem to #DepartingDecember. #YourQuoteAndMine

Kamlesh Gheewala

read more

What is your resolution

For 2019

Happy 🎈🎈🎈2019  Collab & dedicate a poem to #DepartingDecember. #YourQuoteAndMine

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification